MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:35:54
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 24 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 31
Oct 28, 2023 at 6am UK
Shonan BMW Stadium Hiratsuka

Shonan Bellmare
1 - 1
Vissel Kobe

Ohashi (11')
Okamoto (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Osako (53' pen.)
Ide (20'), Yamakawa (85')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Shonan Bellmare and Vissel Kobe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, October 21 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 3-1 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 21 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 52.44%. A win for Shonan Bellmare had a probability of 24.65% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.98%) and 0-2 (8.21%). The likeliest Shonan Bellmare win was 2-1 (6.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.64%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.6% likelihood.

Result
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
24.65% (0.065999999999999 0.07) 22.91% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 52.44% (-0.061 -0.06)
Both teams to score 58.28% (0.079999999999998 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58% (0.071999999999996 0.07)42% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.59% (0.070999999999998 0.07)64.4% (-0.066999999999993 -0.07)
Shonan Bellmare Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.44% (0.093000000000004 0.09)30.56% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.21% (0.108 0.11)66.79% (-0.104 -0.1)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.94% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)16.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.57% (0.0049999999999955 0)45.43% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Shonan Bellmare 24.65%
    Vissel Kobe 52.44%
    Draw 22.91%
Shonan BellmareDrawVissel Kobe
2-1 @ 6.31% (0.013000000000001 0.01)
1-0 @ 5.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 3.45% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.49% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 1.36% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 24.65%
1-1 @ 10.64%
2-2 @ 5.77% (0.012 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.91% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.39% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.91%
1-2 @ 9.73% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 8.98% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
0-2 @ 8.21% (-0.023999999999999 -0.02)
1-3 @ 5.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 5% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.52% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.71% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 2.29% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.61% (0.0029999999999999 0)
1-5 @ 0.99%
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 52.44%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, October 21 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-2 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 30 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-2 Kawasaki
Sunday, September 24 at 8am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 2-2 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, September 2 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 Urawa
Friday, August 25 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 3-1 Kashima Antlers
Saturday, October 21 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama 0-2 Vissel Kobe
Friday, September 29 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-0 Cerezo
Saturday, September 23 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, September 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, September 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .