MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 01:14:42
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 17 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 21
Jun 13, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Eamonn Deacy Park
DU

Galway United
3 - 0
Drogheda

Walsh (7', 61'), O'Keefe (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-0)

O'Brien (48')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Derry 2-0 Galway United
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 0-0 St Patrick's
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Galway United 2-1 Drogheda United

With both teams desperate for a return to winning ways, we anticipate a competitive encounter on Thursday and give a slight edge to the hosts, having enjoyed an impressive first half to the season with the Drogs stuck in more of a rut. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galway United win with a probability of 64.57%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Drogheda United had a probability of 12.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galway United win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (14.21%) and 2-1 (8.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.18%), while for a Drogheda United win it was 0-1 (5.81%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galway United would win this match.

Result
Galway UnitedDrawDrogheda United
64.57% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 22.61% (0.021999999999998 0.02) 12.82% (0.016 0.02)
Both teams to score 38.49% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.45% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)57.54% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.67% (-0.034000000000002 -0.03)78.33% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Galway United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.64% (-0.029000000000011 -0.03)17.36% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.24% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)47.75% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Drogheda United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
46.58% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)53.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.09% (0.0010000000000012 0)86.91% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Galway United 64.56%
    Drogheda United 12.82%
    Draw 22.61%
Galway UnitedDrawDrogheda United
1-0 @ 16.23% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 14.21% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.91% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 8.3% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.2% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.63% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.63% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.27% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 64.56%
1-1 @ 10.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.27% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-2 @ 2.8%
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 22.61%
0-1 @ 5.81% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
1-2 @ 3.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1.82% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 12.82%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Derry 2-0 Galway United
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 2-1 Galway United
Friday, May 31 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Galway United 2-0 Dundalk
Friday, May 24 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-3 Galway United
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Galway United 0-0 Sligo
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Bohemians 0-1 Galway United
Monday, May 6 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 0-0 St Patrick's
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Sligo 2-1 Drogheda
Monday, June 3 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 0-2 Shamrock
Friday, May 31 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 4-2 Drogheda
Thursday, May 23 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-3 Galway United
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-1 Drogheda
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .