MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 20:56:05
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Thursday, May 26
Jan 15, 2022 at 8pm UK at Parc des Princes
PSG
2 - 0
Brest
Mbappe (32'), Kehrer (53')
Herrera (24'), Mbappe (34'), Kimpembe (55'), Verratti (58'), Pereira (65')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Magnetti (34'), Agoume (45+1'), Chardonnet (61')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 73.33%. A draw has a probability of 16.3% and a win for Brest has a probability of 10.38%.

The most likely scoreline was Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 Brest with a probability of 11.66%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (9.59%), 3-0 (9.46%), 2-1 (9.34%). The actual score line of 2-0 was predicted with a 11.7%.

Result
Paris Saint-GermainDrawBrest
73.33%16.29%10.38%
Both teams to score 50.26%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.68%37.31%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.46%59.53%
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.21%8.79%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.84%30.16%
Brest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.1%44.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.15%80.85%
Score Analysis
    Paris Saint-Germain 73.32%
    Brest 10.38%
    Draw 16.29%
Paris Saint-GermainDrawBrest
2-0 @ 11.66%
1-0 @ 9.59%
3-0 @ 9.46%
2-1 @ 9.34%
3-1 @ 7.58%
4-0 @ 5.75%
4-1 @ 4.61%
3-2 @ 3.03%
5-0 @ 2.8%
5-1 @ 2.24%
4-2 @ 1.84%
6-0 @ 1.13%
6-1 @ 0.91%
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 73.32%
1-1 @ 7.68%
0-0 @ 3.95%
2-2 @ 3.74%
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 16.29%
0-1 @ 3.16%
1-2 @ 3.08%
0-2 @ 1.27%
2-3 @ 1%
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 10.38%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
La Liga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38268480314986
2Barcelona382110768383073
3Atletico MadridAtletico38218965432271
4Sevilla381816453302370
5Real Betis381981162402265
6Real Sociedad381711104037362
7Villarreal3816111163372659
8Athletic Bilbao381413114336755
9Valencia381115124853-548
10Osasuna381211153751-1447
11Celta Vigo381210164343046
12Rayo Vallecano38119183950-1142
13ElcheElche38119184052-1242
14Espanyol381012164053-1342
15Getafe38815153341-839
16CadizCadiz38815153551-1639
17Mallorca38109193663-2739
RGranada38814164461-1738
RLevante38811195176-2535
RAlavesAlaves3887233165-3431
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .