MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 13:20:08
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Charléty
Paris FC
2 - 1
Quevilly
Bernauer (6'), Chahiri (33')
Gory (45+2'), Karamoko (85')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Pierret (79')
Bonnet (55')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Paris FC and Quevilly.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris FC win with a probability of 56.07%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Quevilly had a probability of 18.22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.99%) and 2-1 (9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.71%), while for a Quevilly win it was 0-1 (7.62%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Paris FC would win this match.

Result
Paris FCDrawQuevilly
56.07% (0.0069999999999979 0.01) 25.71% (-0.084999999999997 -0.08) 18.22% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
Both teams to score 41.42% (0.317 0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.04% (0.356 0.36)59.96% (-0.358 -0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.79% (0.271 0.27)80.21% (-0.27200000000001 -0.27)
Paris FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.48% (0.14800000000001 0.15)21.52% (-0.149 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.43% (0.229 0.23)54.57% (-0.231 -0.23)
Quevilly Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.77% (0.305 0.31)47.23% (-0.306 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.34% (0.227 0.23)82.66% (-0.229 -0.23)
Score Analysis
    Paris FC 56.07%
    Quevilly 18.22%
    Draw 25.71%
Paris FCDrawQuevilly
1-0 @ 15.61% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-0 @ 11.99% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9% (0.039 0.04)
3-0 @ 6.14% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 4.61% (0.04 0.04)
4-0 @ 2.36% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.77% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.73% (0.03 0.03)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 56.07%
1-1 @ 11.71%
0-0 @ 10.16% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-2 @ 3.37% (0.043 0.04)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 25.71%
0-1 @ 7.62% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-2 @ 4.39% (0.037 0.04)
0-2 @ 2.86% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.1% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 18.22%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sochaux 0-0 Paris FC
Monday, August 1 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 1-2 Sochaux
Tuesday, May 17 at 7.30pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 2-0 Grenoble
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 1-2 Paris FC
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Paris FC 1-1 Valenciennes
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 2-1 Paris FC
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Quevilly 0-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: PSG 2-0 Quevilly
Friday, July 15 at 4pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Quevilly 3-1 Dunkerque
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Caen 2-0 Quevilly
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Quevilly 1-2 Pau
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Quevilly 0-1 Nimes
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Quevilly302134-12
15Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
16PauPau302115-42
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne302145-1-1
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .