MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:25:01
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 36
Mar 26, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 3
South Shields

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dadge (36' og.), Jenkins (52'), Martin (75')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and South Shields.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 4-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 South Shields
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Shields win with a probability of 53.44%. A draw had a probability of 23.9% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 22.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Shields win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.73%) and 0-2 (9.46%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.35%), while for a Banbury United win it was 1-0 (6.62%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that South Shields would win this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawSouth Shields
22.66% (0.641 0.64) 23.89% (0.57 0.57) 53.44% (-1.216 -1.22)
Both teams to score 52.68% (-0.984 -0.98)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.68% (-1.707 -1.71)48.31% (1.703 1.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.54% (-1.583 -1.58)70.46% (1.578 1.58)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.25% (-0.35600000000001 -0.36)35.75% (0.351 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.47% (-0.365 -0.36)72.52% (0.36 0.36)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.99% (-1.075 -1.07)18.01% (1.07 1.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.12% (-1.871 -1.87)48.88% (1.867 1.87)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 22.66%
    South Shields 53.44%
    Draw 23.89%
Banbury UnitedDrawSouth Shields
1-0 @ 6.62% (0.395 0.4)
2-1 @ 5.84% (0.098000000000001 0.1)
2-0 @ 3.41% (0.172 0.17)
3-1 @ 2% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.72% (-0.048 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.17% (0.049 0.05)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 22.66%
1-1 @ 11.35% (0.3 0.3)
0-0 @ 6.44% (0.442 0.44)
2-2 @ 5.01% (-0.092000000000001 -0.09)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.063 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 11.03% (0.39 0.39)
1-2 @ 9.73% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
0-2 @ 9.46% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-3 @ 5.56% (-0.249 -0.25)
0-3 @ 5.41% (-0.187 -0.19)
2-3 @ 2.86% (-0.157 -0.16)
1-4 @ 2.38% (-0.195 -0.2)
0-4 @ 2.32% (-0.166 -0.17)
2-4 @ 1.23% (-0.113 -0.11)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 53.44%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 4-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Southport
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 South Shields
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-2 South Shields
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-1 Chorley
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 3-1 South Shields
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-1 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .