MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:42:02
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 41
Mar 23, 2024 at 3pm UK
Tameside Stadium

Curzon Ashton
4 - 1
Banbury

Sinclair (5'), Campbell (23'), Kenyon (45+1'), Mols (70')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Beresford (30')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Curzon Ashton and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Curzon Ashton win with a probability of 56.55%. A draw had a probability of 22.9% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 20.56%.

The most likely scoreline for a Curzon Ashton win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.87%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.86%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (5.98%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Curzon Ashton would win this match.

Result
Curzon AshtonDrawBanbury United
56.55% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 22.89% (0.0019999999999989 0) 20.56% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 52.94% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.46% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)46.54% (0.0040000000000049 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.19% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)68.81% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Curzon Ashton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.76% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)16.25% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.23% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)45.77% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.21% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)36.79% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.42%73.58%
Score Analysis
    Curzon Ashton 56.55%
    Banbury United 20.56%
    Draw 22.89%
Curzon AshtonDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 10.86%
2-0 @ 9.87% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-1 @ 9.87%
3-1 @ 5.98%
3-0 @ 5.98% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.99%
4-0 @ 2.72%
4-1 @ 2.72% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.36%
5-0 @ 0.99% (-0.001 -0)
5-1 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 56.55%
1-1 @ 10.86%
0-0 @ 5.98% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-2 @ 4.93%
3-3 @ 1%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 22.89%
0-1 @ 5.98%
1-2 @ 5.43%
0-2 @ 2.99%
1-3 @ 1.81%
2-3 @ 1.64% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1%
Other @ 1.71%
Total : 20.56%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-2 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Hereford
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Darlington
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 0-0 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Southport
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .