MX23RW : Monday, April 22 12:32:28
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 6 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The Jakemans Stadium

Boston
2 - 0
Darlington

Mooney (23'), Knowles (65')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Boston United and Darlington.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boston 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-4 Darlington
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston United win with a probability of 57.96%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Darlington had a probability of 19.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.24%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.73%), while for a Darlington win it was 0-1 (5.82%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Boston United would win this match.

Result
Boston UnitedDrawDarlington
57.96% (0.271 0.27) 22.59% (-0.684 -0.68) 19.45% (0.415 0.41)
Both teams to score 52.12% (2.809 2.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.25% (3.394 3.39)46.75% (-3.392 -3.39)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.99% (3.096 3.1)69.01% (-3.095 -3.1)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.16% (1.291 1.29)15.84% (-1.289 -1.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.98% (2.325 2.33)45.02% (-2.323 -2.32)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.92% (2.425 2.43)38.08% (-2.423 -2.42)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.16% (2.267 2.27)74.84% (-2.266 -2.27)
Score Analysis
    Boston United 57.96%
    Darlington 19.45%
    Draw 22.59%
Boston UnitedDrawDarlington
1-0 @ 11.11% (-1.13 -1.13)
2-0 @ 10.24% (-0.55 -0.55)
2-1 @ 9.89% (0.127 0.13)
3-0 @ 6.29% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-1 @ 6.07% (0.332 0.33)
3-2 @ 2.93% (0.338 0.34)
4-0 @ 2.9% (0.096 0.1)
4-1 @ 2.8% (0.265 0.27)
4-2 @ 1.35% (0.206 0.21)
5-0 @ 1.07% (0.079 0.08)
5-1 @ 1.03% (0.137 0.14)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 57.96%
1-1 @ 10.73% (-0.33 -0.33)
0-0 @ 6.03% (-0.906 -0.91)
2-2 @ 4.77% (0.362 0.36)
3-3 @ 0.94% (0.162 0.16)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 22.59%
0-1 @ 5.82% (-0.447 -0.45)
1-2 @ 5.18% (0.181 0.18)
0-2 @ 2.81% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.67% (0.161 0.16)
2-3 @ 1.54% (0.207 0.21)
0-3 @ 0.91% (0.052 0.05)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 19.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boston 3-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 0-0 Boston
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-0 Southport
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-2 Boston
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 0-0 Boston
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-2 Boston
Tuesday, January 16 at 8.15pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-4 Darlington
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Alfreton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-1 Darlington
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .