MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 10:33:01
SM
Arsenal vs. Chelsea: 8 hrs 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 32
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Lookers Vauxhall Stadium

Chester
1 - 1
Banbury

Glendon (15')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Maja (66' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chester FC and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Chester
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-1 Darlington
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chester FC win with a probability of 66.44%. A draw had a probability of 20.5% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 13.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chester FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.95%) and 2-1 (9.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.68%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (4.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
Chester FCDrawBanbury United
66.44% (-0.322 -0.32) 20.49% (0.12 0.12) 13.07% (0.199 0.2)
Both teams to score 44.86% (0.191 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.82% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)49.17% (0.052 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.76% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)71.24% (0.047000000000011 0.05)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.07% (-0.11500000000001 -0.12)13.93% (0.113 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.61% (-0.226 -0.23)41.38% (0.224 0.22)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.12% (0.29 0.29)47.88% (-0.293 -0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.86% (0.21 0.21)83.14% (-0.214 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Chester FC 66.43%
    Banbury United 13.07%
    Draw 20.49%
Chester FCDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 13.14% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 12.95% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.54% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 8.51% (-0.089 -0.09)
3-1 @ 6.27% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 4.2% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-1 @ 3.09% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.31% (0.014 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.65% (-0.031 -0.03)
5-1 @ 1.22% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 66.43%
1-1 @ 9.68% (0.061 0.06)
0-0 @ 6.67% (0.014 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.51% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 0.62%
Total : 20.49%
0-1 @ 4.91% (0.05 0.05)
1-2 @ 3.57% (0.052 0.05)
0-2 @ 1.81% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 13.07%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-0 Chester
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-2 Chester
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Buxton
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-1 Darlington
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-2 Banbury
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-1 Banbury
Monday, January 1 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .