MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 03:55:06
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 12
Oct 14, 2023 at 3pm UK
Blackwell Meadows
KL

Darlington
1 - 2
King's Lynn

Hazel (16')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Barrett (1', 21')
Crowther (89')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Darlington and King's Lynn Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Darlington
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-3 Buxton
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a King's Lynn Town win with a probability of 40.7%. A win for Darlington had a probability of 32.6% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a King's Lynn Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.57%) and 0-2 (7.26%). The likeliest Darlington win was 1-0 (9.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that King's Lynn Town would win this match.

Result
DarlingtonDrawKing's Lynn Town
32.6% (0.044000000000004 0.04) 26.7% (0.07 0.07) 40.7% (-0.117 -0.12)
Both teams to score 51.31% (-0.209 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.38% (-0.272 -0.27)53.62% (0.271 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.88% (-0.23 -0.23)75.12% (0.229 0.23)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.26% (-0.107 -0.11)30.74% (0.104 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.99% (-0.128 -0.13)67.01% (0.125 0.13)
King's Lynn Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.09% (-0.188 -0.19)25.92% (0.187 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.09% (-0.253 -0.25)60.91% (0.25 0.25)
Score Analysis
    Darlington 32.6%
    King's Lynn Town 40.69%
    Draw 26.7%
DarlingtonDrawKing's Lynn Town
1-0 @ 9.4% (0.072000000000001 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.48% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
2-0 @ 5.54% (0.027 0.03)
3-1 @ 2.94% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.18% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.99% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 3.07%
Total : 32.6%
1-1 @ 12.69% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 7.97% (0.084 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.05% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 10.75% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
1-2 @ 8.57% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-2 @ 7.26%
1-3 @ 3.86% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-3 @ 3.27% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.026 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.3% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.1% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 40.69%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Darlington
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-0 Boston
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 5-0 Darlington
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-2 South Shields
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-3 Buxton
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-4 Southport
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 2-2 Brackley Town
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 2-1 Alfreton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .