MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 19:36:22
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 23 hrs 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
C
National League North | Gameweek 10
Sep 23, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Chorley Group Victory Park Stadium
SU

Chorley
1 - 1
Scunthorpe

Johnson (47')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Elliott (43')
Evans (69')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Chorley and Scunthorpe United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chorley
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-2 Buxton
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chorley win with a probability of 43.71%. A win for Scunthorpe United had a probability of 30% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chorley win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.91%) and 2-0 (7.86%). The likeliest Scunthorpe United win was 0-1 (8.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.5% likelihood.

Result
ChorleyDrawScunthorpe United
43.71% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.3% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 30% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 51.5% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.12% (0.036999999999999 0.04)52.89% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.5% (0.030000000000001 0.03)74.5% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Chorley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.95% (0.015000000000001 0.02)24.05% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.68% (0.018999999999998 0.02)58.32% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.81% (0.030000000000001 0.03)32.19% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.32% (0.033999999999999 0.03)68.68% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Chorley 43.7%
    Scunthorpe United 30%
    Draw 26.29%
ChorleyDrawScunthorpe United
1-0 @ 11.03% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.91% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 7.86% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 4.23% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 3.74% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 1.51% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 1.33%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 43.7%
1-1 @ 12.5%
0-0 @ 7.74% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.05% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.77% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-2 @ 7.09% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 4.97% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 2.68% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.91% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.88% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 30%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-1 Chorley
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-1 Chorley
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 2-1 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-2 Chorley
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-1 King's Lynn
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 0-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-1 South Shields
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 4-1 Scarborough Ath
Monday, August 28 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 0-3 Scunthorpe
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 4-0 Darlington
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .