MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:18:52
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 13 hrs 41 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 44
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Flamingo Land Stadium

Scarborough Ath
1 - 1
Spennymoor

Barnes (24')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Harris (62')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scarborough Athletic and Spennymoor Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: King's Lynn 3-4 Scarborough Ath
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-1 Farsley Celtic
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 46.28%. A win for Spennymoor Town had a probability of 29.43% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.4%). The likeliest Spennymoor Town win was 1-2 (7.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Scarborough AthleticDrawSpennymoor Town
46.28% (-0.0020000000000024 -0) 24.29% (0.0010000000000012 0) 29.43% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Both teams to score 57.74% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.41% (0.0030000000000001 0)44.6% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.04% (0.0010000000000048 0)66.96% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.6%19.4% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.78% (0.00099999999999767 0)51.22% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.64% (0.0040000000000049 0)28.36% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.91% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)64.09% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Score Analysis
    Scarborough Athletic 46.28%
    Spennymoor Town 29.43%
    Draw 24.29%
Scarborough AthleticDrawSpennymoor Town
2-1 @ 9.32%
1-0 @ 9.02%
2-0 @ 7.4%
3-1 @ 5.1% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.04%
3-2 @ 3.21%
4-1 @ 2.09%
4-0 @ 1.66% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.32%
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 46.28%
1-1 @ 11.37%
2-2 @ 5.88% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.5%
3-3 @ 1.35%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.29%
1-2 @ 7.17%
0-1 @ 6.93%
0-2 @ 4.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.01%
2-3 @ 2.47%
0-3 @ 1.84% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 29.43%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: King's Lynn 3-4 Scarborough Ath
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-2 Warrington Town
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-2 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-1 Tamworth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-1 Farsley Celtic
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Spennymoor
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-0 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Darlington
Saturday, March 9 at 1pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .