MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:15:09
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 13 hrs 44 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 43
Apr 1, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Brewery Field

Spennymoor
3 - 1
Farsley Celtic

Harris (38' pen.), Staunton (72'), Ramshaw (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Atkinson (17')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Spennymoor Town and Farsley Celtic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Spennymoor
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-0 Southport
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spennymoor Town win with a probability of 61.12%. A draw had a probability of 21.8% and a win for Farsley Celtic had a probability of 17.08%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spennymoor Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.05%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.36%), while for a Farsley Celtic win it was 0-1 (5.44%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Spennymoor Town would win this match.

Result
Spennymoor TownDrawFarsley Celtic
61.12% (-0.163 -0.16) 21.8% (0.065000000000001 0.07) 17.08% (0.093999999999998 0.09)
Both teams to score 50.27% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.01% (-0.114 -0.11)46.99% (0.112 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.76% (-0.107 -0.11)69.23% (0.10299999999999 0.1)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.12% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09)14.88% (0.087999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.76% (-0.16999999999999 -0.17)43.23% (0.167 0.17)
Farsley Celtic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.06% (0.048000000000002 0.05)40.94% (-0.050999999999995 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.5% (0.042999999999999 0.04)77.5% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Spennymoor Town 61.11%
    Farsley Celtic 17.08%
    Draw 21.79%
Spennymoor TownDrawFarsley Celtic
1-0 @ 11.6% (0.02 0.02)
2-0 @ 11.05% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.87% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-0 @ 7.02% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-1 @ 6.27% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.34% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.99% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.8% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.33% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.27% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.14% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 61.11%
1-1 @ 10.36% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.09% (0.029 0.03)
2-2 @ 4.41% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 21.79%
0-1 @ 5.44% (0.032999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.63% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.43% (0.018 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.38% (0.0079999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.31% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 17.08%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Spennymoor
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-0 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Darlington
Saturday, March 9 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Alfreton
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-0 Southport
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 4-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 23 at 3.30pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-2 Warrington Town
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-3 Alfreton
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .