MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 00:29:43
SM
Leeds vs. Southampton: 13 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Edgar Street Athletic Ground

Hereford
0 - 1
Southport

 
FT(HT: 0-0)
Carver (57')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Hereford United and Southport.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Hereford
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-2 Chorley
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hereford United win with a probability of 60.64%. A draw had a probability of 23.3% and a win for Southport had a probability of 16.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hereford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.41%) and 2-1 (9.44%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.88%), while for a Southport win it was 0-1 (6.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood.

Result
Hereford UnitedDrawSouthport
60.64% (-0.090000000000003 -0.09) 23.3% (0.041999999999998 0.04) 16.06% (0.052 0.05)
Both teams to score 43.85% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.48% (-0.067 -0.07)54.52% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.12% (-0.055 -0.05)75.88% (0.058000000000007 0.06)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.34% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)17.66% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.73% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)48.27% (0.102 0.1)
Southport Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.25% (0.028999999999996 0.03)46.75% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.7% (0.022000000000002 0.02)82.3% (-0.019999999999996 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Hereford United 60.64%
    Southport 16.06%
    Draw 23.29%
Hereford UnitedDrawSouthport
1-0 @ 14.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 12.41% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.44% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 7.17% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.11% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.37% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-0 @ 1.08% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 60.64%
1-1 @ 10.88% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.25% (0.023 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.59% (0.0020000000000002 0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 23.29%
0-1 @ 6.28% (0.022 0.02)
1-2 @ 4.14% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.39% (0.01 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.05% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 0.91% (0.001 0)
Other @ 1.3%
Total : 16.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Hereford
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 2-2 Hereford
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-2 Chorley
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Southport
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-2 Boston
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-1 Southport
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-1 Southport
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Southport 0-4 Warrington Town
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .