MX23RW : Monday, May 20 16:08:45
SM
Bologna vs. Juventus: 2 hrs 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 9
Sep 9, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Brewery Field

Spennymoor
2 - 0
Hereford

Popoola (27'), Harris (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Spennymoor Town and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Warrington Town 3-3 Spennymoor
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Hereford
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spennymoor Town win with a probability of 50.68%. A win for Hereford United had a probability of 24.71% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spennymoor Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.57%) and 2-0 (8.99%). The likeliest Hereford United win was 0-1 (7.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.7%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Spennymoor Town would win this match.

Result
Spennymoor TownDrawHereford United
50.68% (-3.844 -3.84) 24.61% (1.186 1.19) 24.71% (2.659 2.66)
Both teams to score 52.74% (-0.629 -0.63)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.64% (-2.348 -2.35)49.36% (2.348 2.35)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.59% (-2.152 -2.15)71.41% (2.152 2.15)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.51% (-2.352 -2.35)19.48% (2.352 2.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.65% (-3.995 -4)51.35% (3.995 4)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.5% (1.103 1.1)34.49% (-1.102 -1.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.79% (1.156 1.16)71.21% (-1.157 -1.16)
Score Analysis
    Spennymoor Town 50.68%
    Hereford United 24.71%
    Draw 24.61%
Spennymoor TownDrawHereford United
1-0 @ 10.99% (0.24 0.24)
2-1 @ 9.57% (-0.235 -0.24)
2-0 @ 8.99% (-0.502 -0.5)
3-1 @ 5.22% (-0.548 -0.55)
3-0 @ 4.9% (-0.68 -0.68)
3-2 @ 2.78% (-0.201 -0.2)
4-1 @ 2.13% (-0.41 -0.41)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.458 -0.46)
4-2 @ 1.14% (-0.178 -0.18)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 50.68%
1-1 @ 11.7% (0.59 0.59)
0-0 @ 6.72% (0.622 0.62)
2-2 @ 5.09% (0.029 0.03)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.61%
0-1 @ 7.15% (0.854 0.85)
1-2 @ 6.23% (0.488 0.49)
0-2 @ 3.81% (0.554 0.55)
1-3 @ 2.21% (0.233 0.23)
2-3 @ 1.81% (0.064 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.35% (0.231 0.23)
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 24.71%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Warrington Town 3-3 Spennymoor
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-1 Chester
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-0 Spennymoor
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, August 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-1 Southport
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Hereford
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 Southport
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Hereford
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-1 Hereford
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .