MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 07:45:57
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 11 hrs 14 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 10
Feb 16, 2021 at 7pm UK
Bootham Crescent
AF

York City
1 - 3
Fylde

Newton (64' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-1)
Whitmore (45+1'), Haughton (57', 80')
Coverage of the National League North clash between York City and Fylde.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a York City win with a probability of 41.73%. A win for Fylde had a probability of 33.36% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a York City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.79%) and 2-0 (6.67%). The likeliest Fylde win was 1-2 (7.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.7%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawFylde
41.73%24.91%33.36%
Both teams to score 57.44%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.2%45.8%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.88%68.12%
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.07%21.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.79%55.21%
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.58%26.42%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.42%61.58%
Score Analysis
    York City 41.73%
    Fylde 33.36%
    Draw 24.91%
York CityDrawFylde
2-1 @ 8.88%
1-0 @ 8.79%
2-0 @ 6.67%
3-1 @ 4.49%
3-0 @ 3.37%
3-2 @ 2.99%
4-1 @ 1.7%
4-0 @ 1.28%
4-2 @ 1.13%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 41.73%
1-1 @ 11.7%
2-2 @ 5.91%
0-0 @ 5.79%
3-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.91%
1-2 @ 7.79%
0-1 @ 7.71%
0-2 @ 5.13%
1-3 @ 3.46%
2-3 @ 2.62%
0-3 @ 2.28%
1-4 @ 1.15%
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 33.36%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .