MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:19:07
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 21, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Hive Stadium
A

Barnet
2 - 4
Altrincham

Smith (13'), Pritchard (26')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Hulme (22'), Oyedele (54'), Linney (68'), Sinclair (76')
Jones (19')
Coverage of the National League clash between Barnet and Altrincham.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Torquay Utd 2-1 Barnet
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 48.2%. A win for Altrincham had a probability of 28.29% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.45%) and 2-0 (7.36%). The likeliest Altrincham win was 1-2 (6.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.85%). The actual scoreline of 2-4 was predicted with a 0.8% likelihood.

Result
BarnetDrawAltrincham
48.2% (-0.61199999999999 -0.61) 23.51% (0.234 0.23) 28.29% (0.379 0.38)
Both teams to score 59.64% (-0.524 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.26% (-0.823 -0.82)41.74% (0.823 0.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.86% (-0.834 -0.83)64.14% (0.83500000000001 0.84)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.48% (-0.54300000000001 -0.54)17.52% (0.545 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.97% (-0.957 -0.96)48.03% (0.958 0.96)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.3% (-0.158 -0.16)27.69% (0.159 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.74% (-0.202 -0.2)63.25% (0.203 0.2)
Score Analysis
    Barnet 48.2%
    Altrincham 28.29%
    Draw 23.51%
BarnetDrawAltrincham
2-1 @ 9.45% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-0 @ 8.45% (0.162 0.16)
2-0 @ 7.36% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.49% (-0.117 -0.12)
3-0 @ 4.27% (-0.072 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.52% (-0.091 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.39% (-0.095 -0.09)
4-0 @ 1.86% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.53% (-0.068 -0.07)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 48.2%
1-1 @ 10.85% (0.16 0.16)
2-2 @ 6.07% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-0 @ 4.85% (0.178 0.18)
3-3 @ 1.51% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.51%
1-2 @ 6.97% (0.072 0.07)
0-1 @ 6.23% (0.202 0.2)
0-2 @ 4% (0.112 0.11)
1-3 @ 2.98% (0.018 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.6% (-0.032 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.71% (0.04 0.04)
1-4 @ 0.96% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 28.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Torquay Utd 2-1 Barnet
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Notts County 4-1 Barnet
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-3 Barnet
Tuesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-3 Barnet
Friday, February 3 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-2 Barnet
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 3-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Bromley
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Wrexham
Saturday, February 4 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 0-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-0 Altrincham
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-2 Maidenhead
Tuesday, January 17 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .