MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 13:21:19
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 5 hrs 38 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
New Bucks Head Ground
G

Kidderminster
0 - 2
Gateshead


Byrne (8'), Griffiths (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Whelan (30'), Jobe (61')
Jobe (66')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-4 Gateshead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kidderminster Harriers win with a probability of 38.75%. A win for Gateshead had a probability of 35.76% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kidderminster Harriers win was 1-0 with a probability of 8.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.51%) and 2-0 (6.32%). The likeliest Gateshead win was 0-1 (8.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.05%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawGateshead
38.75% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 25.49% (0.181 0.18) 35.76% (-0.226 -0.23)
Both teams to score 55.95% (-0.658 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.05% (-0.836 -0.84)47.95% (0.837 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.87% (-0.773 -0.77)70.13% (0.77500000000001 0.78)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.63% (-0.35299999999999 -0.35)24.37% (0.355 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.22% (-0.502 -0.5)58.78% (0.503 0.5)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.98% (-0.518 -0.52)26.02% (0.521 0.52)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.95% (-0.703 -0.7)61.05% (0.70500000000001 0.71)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 38.75%
    Gateshead 35.76%
    Draw 25.48%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 8.95% (0.218 0.22)
2-1 @ 8.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.32% (0.089 0.09)
3-1 @ 4% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-0 @ 2.97% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.7% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.41% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.05% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-2 @ 0.95% (-0.035 -0.04)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 38.75%
1-1 @ 12.05% (0.12 0.12)
0-0 @ 6.34% (0.217 0.22)
2-2 @ 5.73% (-0.09 -0.09)
3-3 @ 1.21% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.48%
0-1 @ 8.54% (0.169 0.17)
1-2 @ 8.11% (-0.043000000000001 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.75% (0.029 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.64% (-0.074 -0.07)
0-3 @ 2.58% (-0.025 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.57% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 35.76%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 4-2 Aldershot
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-4 Gateshead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 0-1 Gateshead
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-1 Barnet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dorking 1-0 Gateshead
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 5-0 Gateshead
Wednesday, January 10 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .