MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 00:12:39
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 19 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 20
Nov 18, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Courage Stadium
AF
Bromley
1 - 0
Fylde
Passley (60')
Passley (42'), Leigh (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Kay (45+1')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Fylde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 0-2 York City
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 49.61%. A win for Fylde had a probability of 27.09% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.57%) and 2-0 (7.61%). The likeliest Fylde win was 1-2 (6.75%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.76%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bromley would win this match.

Result
BromleyDrawFylde
49.61% (-0.59500000000001 -0.6) 23.3% (0.171 0.17) 27.09% (0.426 0.43)
Both teams to score 59.38% (-0.208 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.35% (-0.447 -0.45)41.64% (0.449 0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.95% (-0.453 -0.45)64.05% (0.455 0.45)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.05% (-0.383 -0.38)16.95% (0.385 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.97% (-0.686 -0.69)47.03% (0.688 0.69)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.5% (0.079999999999998 0.08)28.5% (-0.077999999999999 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.72% (0.097999999999999 0.1)64.28% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Bromley 49.62%
    Fylde 27.09%
    Draw 23.3%
BromleyDrawFylde
2-1 @ 9.55% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-0 @ 8.57% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
2-0 @ 7.61% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-1 @ 5.65% (-0.092 -0.09)
3-0 @ 4.5% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.55% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.51% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.064 -0.06)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 4.1%
Total : 49.62%
1-1 @ 10.76% (0.11 0.11)
2-2 @ 6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.83% (0.097 0.1)
3-3 @ 1.48% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.3%
1-2 @ 6.75% (0.079 0.08)
0-1 @ 6.06% (0.135 0.14)
0-2 @ 3.81% (0.093 0.09)
1-3 @ 2.83% (0.039 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.51% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.59% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 3.54%
Total : 27.09%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-2 Blackpool
Saturday, November 4 at 5.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Bromley
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-1 Oxford City
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-2 Bromley
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 0-2 York City
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Sutton 2-1 Fylde
Saturday, November 4 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Gateshead 0-4 Fylde
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 3-0 Oldham
Tuesday, October 24 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 3-0 Fylde
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .