MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 00:02:04
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 19 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SU
FA Cup | First Round
Nov 4, 2023 at 3pm UK
Walton Road Stadium
AF
Sutton
2 - 1
Fylde
Smith (62', 67')
Smith (55')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ustabasi (45+1')
Coverage of the FA Cup First Round clash between Sutton United and Fylde.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Sutton 2-1 Bradford
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Gateshead 0-4 Fylde
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sutton United win with a probability of 52.51%. A win for Fylde had a probability of 25.28% and a draw had a probability of 22.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sutton United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.86%) and 2-0 (7.55%). The likeliest Fylde win was 1-2 (6.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Sutton United in this match.

Result
Sutton UnitedDrawFylde
52.51%22.2%25.28%
Both teams to score 61.51%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.94%38.06%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.67%60.33%
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.36%14.63%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.24%42.76%
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.05%27.95%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.42%63.57%
Score Analysis
    Sutton United 52.51%
    Fylde 25.29%
    Draw 22.2%
Sutton UnitedDrawFylde
2-1 @ 9.63%
1-0 @ 7.86%
2-0 @ 7.55%
3-1 @ 6.17%
3-0 @ 4.84%
3-2 @ 3.93%
4-1 @ 2.96%
4-0 @ 2.32%
4-2 @ 1.89%
5-1 @ 1.14%
Other @ 4.22%
Total : 52.51%
1-1 @ 10.02%
2-2 @ 6.14%
0-0 @ 4.09%
3-3 @ 1.67%
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 22.2%
1-2 @ 6.39%
0-1 @ 5.21%
0-2 @ 3.32%
1-3 @ 2.71%
2-3 @ 2.61%
0-3 @ 1.41%
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 25.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sutton 2-1 Bradford
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Wrexham 2-1 Sutton
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Sutton 2-3 Morecambe
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Doncaster 4-1 Sutton
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Sutton 0-0 Crawley (5-4 pen.)
Tuesday, October 10 at 7.45pm in EFL Trophy
Last Game: Sutton 4-0 Walsall
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Gateshead 0-4 Fylde
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 3-0 Oldham
Tuesday, October 24 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 3-0 Fylde
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Fylde
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 0-2 Woking
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .