MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:47:16
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 23
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Courage Stadium
R

Bromley
1 - 0
Rochdale

Olomola (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Henderson (28'), John (60')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Rochdale.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hartlepool 1-4 Bromley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 Rochdale
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 44.07%. A win for Rochdale had a probability of 31.23% and a draw had a probability of 24.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.09%). The likeliest Rochdale win was 1-2 (7.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.59%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bromley would win this match.

Result
BromleyDrawRochdale
44.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 24.69% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 31.23% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Both teams to score 57.35% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.45% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)45.55% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.12% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)67.88% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.25% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)20.75% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.62% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)53.38% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Rochdale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.37% (0.0019999999999953 0)27.63% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.82%63.18%
Score Analysis
    Bromley 44.07%
    Rochdale 31.23%
    Draw 24.69%
BromleyDrawRochdale
2-1 @ 9.12%
1-0 @ 9.02%
2-0 @ 7.09%
3-1 @ 4.78%
3-0 @ 3.72% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 3.07% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.88%
4-0 @ 1.46%
4-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 44.07%
1-1 @ 11.59%
2-2 @ 5.86% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.73%
3-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.69%
1-2 @ 7.46% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 7.37% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 4.74% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 3.2%
2-3 @ 2.51%
0-3 @ 2.03%
1-4 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 31.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-4 Bromley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-0 Fylde
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-2 Blackpool
Saturday, November 4 at 5.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Bromley
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 1-2 Rochdale
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 3-0 Altrincham
Tuesday, November 21 at 8pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-1 Aldershot
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 3-2 Rochdale
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-3 Rochdale
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .