MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:25:14
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
EU
National League | Gameweek 26
Dec 26, 2023 at 3pm UK
Stonebridge Road
B

Ebbsfleet
2 - 3
Bromley

Poleon (53', 89')
Martin (50'), Wright (58')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Cheek (9'), Krauhaus (66'), Olomola (75')
Krauhaus (90+4')
Coverage of the National League clash between Ebbsfleet and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: York City 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-2 Altrincham
Saturday, December 23 at 5.30pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ebbsfleet win with a probability of 52.87%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 24.33% and a draw had a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ebbsfleet win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.96%) and 2-0 (8.26%). The likeliest Bromley win was 1-2 (6.25%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
EbbsfleetDrawBromley
52.87%22.79%24.33% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Both teams to score 58.33% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.23% (0.0020000000000024 0)41.77%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.82% (0.0019999999999953 0)64.17%
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.17% (0.0020000000000095 0)15.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.99% (0.00099999999999767 0)45% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.3% (0.0019999999999953 0)30.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.05% (0.0020000000000024 0)66.95%
Score Analysis
    Ebbsfleet 52.87%
    Bromley 24.33%
    Draw 22.79%
EbbsfleetDrawBromley
2-1 @ 9.75%
1-0 @ 8.96%
2-0 @ 8.26%
3-1 @ 5.99%
3-0 @ 5.07%
3-2 @ 3.54%
4-1 @ 2.76%
4-0 @ 2.34%
4-2 @ 1.63%
5-1 @ 1.02%
Other @ 3.56%
Total : 52.87%
1-1 @ 10.57%
2-2 @ 5.76%
0-0 @ 4.86%
3-3 @ 1.39%
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.79%
1-2 @ 6.25%
0-1 @ 5.74%
0-2 @ 3.39%
1-3 @ 2.46%
2-3 @ 2.27% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 24.33%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: York City 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-1 Barnet
Saturday, December 16 at 3.15pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 2-0 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-4 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-1 Maidenhead
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-4 Oxford City
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-2 Altrincham
Saturday, December 23 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-2 Bromley
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-0 Rochdale
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-4 Bromley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-0 Fylde
Saturday, November 18 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .