MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:32:01
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MU
National League | Gameweek 42
Mar 29, 2024 at 3pm UK
York Road Stadium
AT

Maidenhead
4 - 0
Aldershot

Clerima (3', 6'), Adams (72' pen., 78' pen.)
Mitchell-Lawson (23'), Asare (46')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Frost (34'), Harries (55'), Kadji (62'), Tolaj (88')
Kadji (71'), Maghoma (78')
Coverage of the National League clash between Maidenhead United and Aldershot Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rochdale 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-1 Solihull
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maidenhead United win with a probability of 40.3%. A win for Aldershot Town had a probability of 35.61% and a draw had a probability of 24.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maidenhead United win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.54%) and 2-0 (5.93%). The likeliest Aldershot Town win was 1-2 (8.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.04%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maidenhead United would win this match.

Result
Maidenhead UnitedDrawAldershot Town
40.3% (-0.29 -0.29) 24.09% (0.092000000000002 0.09) 35.61% (0.199 0.2)
Both teams to score 60.94% (-0.3 -0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.52% (-0.407 -0.41)41.48% (0.407 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.12% (-0.415 -0.41)63.88% (0.41399999999999 0.41)
Maidenhead United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.25% (-0.30800000000001 -0.31)20.75% (0.307 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.61% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49)53.39% (0.48699999999999 0.49)
Aldershot Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.9% (-0.078999999999994 -0.08)23.1% (0.080000000000002 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.05% (-0.11799999999999 -0.12)56.95% (0.119 0.12)
Score Analysis
    Maidenhead United 40.3%
    Aldershot Town 35.61%
    Draw 24.08%
Maidenhead UnitedDrawAldershot Town
2-1 @ 8.69% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-0 @ 7.54% (0.066999999999999 0.07)
2-0 @ 5.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.55% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.34% (-0.05 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.11% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.79% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.31% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.22% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 40.3%
1-1 @ 11.04% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-2 @ 6.36% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 4.79% (0.087 0.09)
3-3 @ 1.63% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 24.08%
1-2 @ 8.09% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
0-1 @ 7.03% (0.112 0.11)
0-2 @ 5.15% (0.07 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.95% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.11% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.51% (0.029 0.03)
1-4 @ 1.45% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.14% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-4 @ 0.92% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 35.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rochdale 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 4-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 4-2 Dorking
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 4-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-3 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 1-2 Southend
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-1 Solihull
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 1-0 Aldershot
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 4-1 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-0 Oldham
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-2 Aldershot
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 4-1 Aldershot
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .