MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 21:03:44
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 21 hrs 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
OA
National League | Gameweek 11
Sep 23, 2023 at 3pm UK
Boundary Park

Oldham
4 - 0
Oxford City

Green (15'), Dickenson (40', 90+6'), Norwood (90+1')
Nuttall (77')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Coyle (45'), Miccio (90')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oldham Athletic and Oxford City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 2-0 York City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-2 Oxford City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Oldham Athletic win with a probability of 53.2%. A win for Oxford City had a probability of 23.5% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oldham Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.78%) and 2-0 (8.84%). The likeliest Oxford City win was 0-1 (6.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.97%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Oldham Athletic would win this match.

Result
Oldham AthleticDrawOxford City
53.2%23.3%23.5% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Both teams to score 55.64%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.11% (0.00099999999999767 0)44.88%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.76% (0.00099999999999767 0)67.24%
Oldham Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.16% (0.0010000000000048 0)16.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.17%46.83% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.91% (0.0010000000000048 0)33.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.31% (0.0010000000000012 0)69.69%
Score Analysis
    Oldham Athletic 53.2%
    Oxford City 23.5%
    Draw 23.29%
Oldham AthleticDrawOxford City
1-0 @ 9.93%
2-1 @ 9.78%
2-0 @ 8.84%
3-1 @ 5.81%
3-0 @ 5.25%
3-2 @ 3.21%
4-1 @ 2.59%
4-0 @ 2.34%
4-2 @ 1.43%
5-1 @ 0.92%
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 53.2%
1-1 @ 10.97%
0-0 @ 5.57%
2-2 @ 5.41%
3-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.29%
0-1 @ 6.16%
1-2 @ 6.07%
0-2 @ 3.41%
1-3 @ 2.24%
2-3 @ 1.99%
0-3 @ 1.26%
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 23.5%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oldham 2-0 York City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Oldham
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-0 Dorking
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-2 Oldham
Saturday, September 2 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-2 Solihull
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-2 Oxford City
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 0-0 Dag & Red
Saturday, September 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 5-2 Hartlepool
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-3 Oxford City
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 4-0 Boreham Wood
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-0 Oxford City
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .