MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:07:41
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 52 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
National League | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 5.30pm UK
Gateshead International Stadium
OA

Gateshead
2 - 2
Oldham

Hunter (58'), Wearne (87')
Dinanga (55'), Hunter (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dickenson (28'), Hogan (65')
Shelton (16'), Hogan (54'), Dickenson (55'), Norwood (57'), Sheron (78')
Shelton (89')
Coverage of the National League clash between Gateshead and Oldham Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Gateshead
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-2 Solihull
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gateshead win with a probability of 40.71%. A win for Oldham Athletic had a probability of 33.9% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gateshead win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.75%) and 2-0 (6.69%). The likeliest Oldham Athletic win was 0-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
GatesheadDrawOldham Athletic
40.71% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02) 25.38% (0.0039999999999978 0) 33.9% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
Both teams to score 55.98% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.23% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)47.77% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.04% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)69.96% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.72% (-0.02600000000001 -0.03)23.28% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.78% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)57.22% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Oldham Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.96% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)27.03% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.6% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)62.4% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Gateshead 40.71%
    Oldham Athletic 33.91%
    Draw 25.38%
GatesheadDrawOldham Athletic
1-0 @ 9.17% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-1 @ 8.75% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.69% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 4.25% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 3.25% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-2 @ 2.78% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.55% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.18% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 40.71%
1-1 @ 12% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.29% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.21% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.38%
0-1 @ 8.23% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.85% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.39% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 3.42% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.35% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-4 @ 1.12%
Other @ 3.06%
Total : 33.91%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Gateshead
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Woking
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 4-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-4 Gateshead
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 Gateshead
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-2 Solihull
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-1 Oldham
Saturday, August 19 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-2 Halifax
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 5-1 Aldershot
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 4-0 Oldham
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .