MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:49:43
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
R
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 16
Nov 25, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion Rakow

Rakow
1 - 1
Cracovia

Nowak (88' pen.)
Tudor (20'), Rundic (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ghita (25')
Skovgaard (68'), Kakabadze (73'), Jaroszynski (85'), Oshima (86')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Rakow Czestochowa and KS Cracovia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Szczecin 1-1 Rakow
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-1 Slask Wroclaw
Friday, November 10 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rakow Czestochowa win with a probability of 52.74%. A draw had a probability of 24.9% and a win for KS Cracovia had a probability of 22.35%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rakow Czestochowa win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.98%) and 2-1 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.82%), while for a KS Cracovia win it was 0-1 (7.34%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood.

Result
Rakow CzestochowaDrawKS Cracovia
52.74% (-0.116 -0.12) 24.91% (0.052 0.05) 22.35% (0.059000000000001 0.06)
Both teams to score 49.2% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.27% (-0.149 -0.15)52.73% (0.145 0.15)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.63% (-0.128 -0.13)74.36% (0.124 0.12)
Rakow Czestochowa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.02% (-0.10599999999999 -0.11)19.97% (0.102 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.85% (-0.17 -0.17)52.14% (0.165 0.16)
KS Cracovia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.48% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)38.52% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.73% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)75.27% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Rakow Czestochowa 52.74%
    KS Cracovia 22.35%
    Draw 24.91%
Rakow CzestochowaDrawKS Cracovia
1-0 @ 12.39% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-0 @ 9.98% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.52% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.36% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.11% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.44% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.16% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.06% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-2 @ 0.98% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 52.74%
1-1 @ 11.82% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 7.69% (0.044 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.54% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 24.91%
0-1 @ 7.34% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 5.64% (0.008 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.5% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.79% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.44% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 1.11% (0.004 0)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 22.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Szczecin 1-1 Rakow
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Sporting Lisbon 2-1 Rakow
Thursday, November 9 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Rakow 5-0 Zaglebie Lubin
Sunday, November 5 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 1-1 Widzew Lodz
Sunday, October 29 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 1-1 Sporting Lisbon
Thursday, October 26 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Gornik 2-1 Rakow
Sunday, October 22 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 0-1 Slask Wroclaw
Friday, November 10 at 7.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gornik 1-0 Cracovia
Monday, November 6 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 1-1 Lech Poznan
Saturday, October 28 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Puszcza Niepolomice 1-1 Cracovia
Saturday, October 21 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-4 Jagiellonia
Sunday, October 8 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: LKS Lodz 0-2 Cracovia
Saturday, September 30 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .