MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 03:00:36
SM
St Etienne vs. Metz: 15 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AV
Premier League | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
Villa Park
NF

Aston Villa
4 - 2
Nott'm Forest

Watkins (4'), Luiz (29', 39'), Bailey (61')
Moreno (57')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Niakhate (45+5'), Gibbs-White (48')
Murillo (15'), Felipe (45')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aston Villa win with a probability of 62.04%. A draw has a probability of 19.9% and a win for Nottingham Forest has a probability of 18.05%.

The most likely scoreline for an Aston Villa win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.04%) and 1-0 (8.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (9.06%), while for a Nottingham Forest win it is 1-2 (4.94%).

Result
Aston VillaDrawNottingham Forest
62.04% (0.876 0.88) 19.9% (-0.229 -0.23) 18.05% (-0.647 -0.65)
Both teams to score 58.79% (-0.436 -0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.29% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)36.7% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.13% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)58.87% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Aston Villa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.61% (0.238 0.24)11.38% (-0.238 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.88% (0.511 0.51)36.11% (-0.512 -0.51)
Nottingham Forest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.34% (-0.67400000000001 -0.67)33.65% (0.67400000000001 0.67)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.69% (-0.739 -0.74)70.3% (0.739 0.74)
Score Analysis
    Aston Villa 62.04%
    Nottingham Forest 18.05%
    Draw 19.9%
Aston VillaDrawNottingham Forest
2-1 @ 9.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 9.04% (0.167 0.17)
1-0 @ 8.32% (0.076000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 7.14% (0.07 0.07)
3-0 @ 6.55% (0.182 0.18)
3-2 @ 3.89% (-0.033 -0.03)
4-1 @ 3.88% (0.074 0.07)
4-0 @ 3.56% (0.132 0.13)
4-2 @ 2.11% (0.0020000000000002 0)
5-1 @ 1.69% (0.048 0.05)
5-0 @ 1.55% (0.071 0.07)
5-2 @ 0.92% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 62.04%
1-1 @ 9.06% (-0.084 -0.08)
2-2 @ 5.36% (-0.098 -0.1)
0-0 @ 3.83% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.41% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 19.9%
1-2 @ 4.94% (-0.138 -0.14)
0-1 @ 4.17% (-0.079 -0.08)
0-2 @ 2.27% (-0.086 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.95% (-0.072 -0.07)
1-3 @ 1.79% (-0.084 -0.08)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 18.05%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fulham 1-2 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Sunday, February 11 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea
Wednesday, February 7 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-5 Aston Villa
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-3 Newcastle
Tuesday, January 30 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 0-0 Aston Villa
Friday, January 26 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-0 West Ham
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-3 Newcastle
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 1-1 Bristol City (5-3 pen.)
Wednesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Bournemouth 1-1 Nott'm Forest
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 1-2 Arsenal
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Bristol City 0-0 Nott'm Forest
Friday, January 26 at 7.45pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .