MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:22:16
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Qatar Stars League | Gameweek 12
Dec 21, 2023 at 2.30pm UK
Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium

Al-Duhail
3 - 5
Al Ahli

Ali (31'), Mohammad (45+5'), Muntari (83')
FT(HT: 2-3)
Aymen (2' og.), Al-Naimat (7'), Yansane (35', 80'), Sliti (90+6')
Doumbia (45+1'), Mohammed Omar (79'), Badreldin (80'), Al-Doukali (90')
Coverage of the Qatar Stars League clash between Al-Duhail and Al Ahli.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-3 Al Wakrah
Sunday, December 17 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 3-2 Al Ahli
Friday, December 8 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Duhail win with a probability of 58.5%. A win for Al Ahli had a probability of 21.71% and a draw had a probability of 19.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Duhail win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (7.07%) and 2-0 (7.06%). The likeliest Al Ahli win was 1-2 (5.5%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.29%). The actual scoreline of 3-5 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Al-DuhailDrawAl Ahli
58.5% (-0.109 -0.11) 19.79% (0.02 0.02) 21.71% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Both teams to score 65.85% (0.058999999999997 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.57% (0.018999999999991 0.02)30.43% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.29% (0.022999999999996 0.02)51.71% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Al-Duhail Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.6% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)10.4% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.05% (-0.049000000000007 -0.05)33.95% (0.047999999999995 0.05)
Al Ahli Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.5% (0.082999999999998 0.08)26.5% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.31% (0.112 0.11)61.69% (-0.111 -0.11)
Score Analysis
    Al-Duhail 58.5%
    Al Ahli 21.71%
    Draw 19.79%
Al-DuhailDrawAl Ahli
2-1 @ 9.38% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 7.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.06% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-0 @ 6.24% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.33% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.7% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-1 @ 4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.01% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 2.66%
5-1 @ 1.81% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.36% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-3 @ 1.18% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 58.5%
1-1 @ 8.29% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 6.23% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
0-0 @ 2.76% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-3 @ 2.08% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.44%
Total : 19.79%
1-2 @ 5.5% (0.015 0.01)
0-1 @ 3.66% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.76% (0.012 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.013 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.43% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.08% (0.006 0.01)
2-4 @ 0.92% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 21.71%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-3 Al Wakrah
Sunday, December 17 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Sadd 3-1 Al-Duhail
Wednesday, December 13 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 1-1 Qatar SC
Saturday, December 9 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Persepolis 1-2 Al-Duhail
Tuesday, December 5 at 4pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 0-1 Umm Salal
Friday, December 1 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al-Duhail 2-0 Istiqlol Dushanbe
Monday, November 27 at 4pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al Wakrah 3-2 Al Ahli
Friday, December 8 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Ahli 0-4 Al-Rayyan
Saturday, December 2 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Markhiya 0-2 Al Ahli
Friday, November 24 at 4.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Ahli 1-2 Al Shamal
Friday, November 3 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Arabi 2-3 Al Ahli
Sunday, October 29 at 2.30pm in Qatar Stars League
Last Game: Al Ahli 2-4 Qatar SC
Saturday, October 21 at 3.30pm in Qatar Stars League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .