MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 18:07:10
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 52 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
A
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 22
Feb 29, 2024 at 5pm UK
KSU Soccer Stadium

Al-Nassr
4 - 4
Al Hazem

Talisca (31' pen., 61', 71'), Mane (90+4' pen.)
Brozovic (90+9')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Al Mhemaid (53'), Toze (66'), Selemani (84'), Ricardo (90+9')
Badamosi (42'), Al Mhemaid (88'), Dahmen (90+3'), Selemani (90+13')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Shabab 2-3 Al-Nassr
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-1 Al Khaleej
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al-Nassr 4-1 Al Hazem

Al-Nassr have been excellent at home this season and head into this match unbeaten in their last eight league games on home soil, including seven wins and a draw. Al Hazem, on the other hand, are yet to win a match on the road and are winless in their last five games overall. We feel this should be an easy three points for the Knights of Najd. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Nassr win with a probability of 75.47%. A draw had a probability of 15% and a win for Al Hazem had a probability of 9.52%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Nassr win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.57%) and 2-1 (9.08%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.99%), while for an Al Hazem win it was 1-2 (2.87%). The actual scoreline of 4-4 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood.

Result
Al-NassrDrawAl Hazem
75.47% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08) 15% (0.022 0.02) 9.52% (0.052 0.05)
Both teams to score 51.79% (0.126 0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.34% (0.049999999999997 0.05)33.66% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.52% (0.058999999999997 0.06)55.48% (-0.061 -0.06)
Al-Nassr Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.54% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)7.46% (0.0041000000000002 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.18% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)26.81% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Al Hazem Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.96% (0.14 0.14)44.03% (-0.142 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.85% (0.117 0.12)80.15% (-0.119 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Al-Nassr 75.47%
    Al Hazem 9.52%
    Draw 15.01%
Al-NassrDrawAl Hazem
2-0 @ 11.06% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
3-0 @ 9.57% (-0.032 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.08% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.52% (-0.025 -0.03)
3-1 @ 7.85% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 6.21% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 5.1% (0.0020000000000007 0)
5-0 @ 3.23% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.22% (0.015 0.02)
5-1 @ 2.65%
4-2 @ 2.09% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
6-0 @ 1.4% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.15%
5-2 @ 1.09% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 75.47%
1-1 @ 6.99% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.72% (0.017 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.28% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 1.01%
Total : 15.01%
1-2 @ 2.87% (0.014 0.01)
0-1 @ 2.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 1.11% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.02% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 9.52%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al Shabab 2-3 Al-Nassr
Sunday, February 25 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 2-0 Al Fayha
Wednesday, February 21 at 6pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 2-1 Al Fateh
Saturday, February 17 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 0-1 Al-Nassr
Wednesday, February 14 at 6pm in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Al-Hilal 2-0 Al-Nassr
Thursday, February 8 at 6pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Al-Nassr 6-0 Inter Miami
Thursday, February 1 at 6pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-1 Al Khaleej
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 1-3 Al Fayha
Saturday, February 17 at 2pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-1 Al Hazem
Thursday, December 28 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 0-4 Al-Ahli
Friday, December 22 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Abha 1-1 Al Hazem
Thursday, December 14 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 2-0 Al Fateh
Thursday, December 7 at 3pm in Saudi Pro League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .