MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 04:07:10
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 10 hrs 52 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Serie B | Gameweek 34
Apr 20, 2024 at 1pm UK
Stadio Comunale San Nicola

Bari
1 - 1
Pisa

Puscas (60' pen.)
Di Cesare (25'), Ricci (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Calabresi (3')
Barbieri (74')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Bari and Pisa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Como 2-1 Bari
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 3-1 FeralpiSalo
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bari win with a probability of 38.27%. A win for Pisa had a probability of 33.14% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bari win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.87%) and 2-0 (7.28%). The likeliest Pisa win was 0-1 (11.22%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.29%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
BariDrawPisa
38.27% (1.146 1.15) 28.58% (-0.275 -0.27) 33.14% (-0.873 -0.87)
Both teams to score 45.84% (0.643 0.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.45% (0.846 0.85)60.55% (-0.847 -0.85)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.34% (0.633 0.63)80.65% (-0.634 -0.63)
Bari Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.39% (1.133 1.13)30.61% (-1.134 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.15% (1.319 1.32)66.85% (-1.32 -1.32)
Pisa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.06% (-0.15599999999999 -0.16)33.94% (0.154 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.38% (-0.168 -0.17)70.61% (0.167 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Bari 38.27%
    Pisa 33.14%
    Draw 28.58%
BariDrawPisa
1-0 @ 12.29% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.87% (0.205 0.21)
2-0 @ 7.28% (0.22 0.22)
3-1 @ 3.11% (0.174 0.17)
3-0 @ 2.87% (0.172 0.17)
3-2 @ 1.68% (0.088 0.09)
4-1 @ 0.92% (0.078 0.08)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 38.27%
1-1 @ 13.29% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 10.38% (-0.34 -0.34)
2-2 @ 4.25% (0.093 0.09)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 28.58%
0-1 @ 11.22% (-0.41 -0.41)
1-2 @ 7.18% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-2 @ 6.07% (-0.248 -0.25)
1-3 @ 2.59% (-0.034 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.19% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-3 @ 1.53% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 2.37%
Total : 33.14%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Como 2-1 Bari
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Bari 1-2 Cremonese
Friday, April 5 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Modena 1-1 Bari
Monday, April 1 at 11.30am in Serie B
Last Game: Bari 0-1 Sampdoria
Saturday, March 16 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Venezia 3-1 Bari
Sunday, March 10 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Bari 1-1 Spezia
Sunday, March 3 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 3-1 FeralpiSalo
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 3-1 Pisa
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 4-3 Palermo
Monday, April 1 at 2pm in Serie B
Last Game: Como 3-1 Pisa
Saturday, March 16 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 1-0 Ternana
Saturday, March 9 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cittadella 0-1 Pisa
Sunday, March 3 at 3.15pm in Serie B


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .