MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 01:47:39
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 7 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 27
Feb 24, 2024 at 4pm UK
Ulker Stadyumu Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Spor Kompleksi

Fenerbahce
2 - 1
Kasimpasa

Hakan Yandas (64'), Batshuayi (90+6')
Yuksek (54'), Djiku (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Porozo (58')
Ben Ouannes (14'), Fall (82'), Thomas (90'), Thomas (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 1-3 Fenerbahce
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 1-1 Karagumruk
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Fenerbahce 3-1 Kasimpasa

Fenerbahce are outright favorites for this one, as both history and current form favours them. Kasimpasa have looked rejuvenated in recent games but the hosts will have too much for them in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Fenerbahce win with a probability of 84.2%. A draw has a probability of 10.2% and a win for Kasimpasa has a probability of 5.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fenerbahce win is 3-0 with a probability of 10.22%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9.51%) and 4-0 (8.25%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (4.57%), while for a Kasimpasa win it is 1-2 (1.78%).

Result
FenerbahceDrawKasimpasa
84.2% (0.0020000000000095 0) 10.2%5.6% (-0.0011000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 51.83% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.23% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)23.77% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
56.7% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)43.3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Fenerbahce Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
96.03% (0.0010000000000048 0)3.97%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
83.22%16.78% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.97% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)46.02% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.26% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)81.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Fenerbahce 84.19%
    Kasimpasa 5.6%
    Draw 10.2%
FenerbahceDrawKasimpasa
3-0 @ 10.22%
2-0 @ 9.51% (0.0010000000000012 0)
4-0 @ 8.25%
3-1 @ 7.94%
2-1 @ 7.38%
4-1 @ 6.4%
1-0 @ 5.89% (0.0010000000000003 0)
5-0 @ 5.32%
5-1 @ 4.13%
3-2 @ 3.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
6-0 @ 2.86%
4-2 @ 2.48%
6-1 @ 2.22%
5-2 @ 1.6%
7-0 @ 1.32%
7-1 @ 1.02%
Other @ 4.55%
Total : 84.19%
1-1 @ 4.57%
2-2 @ 2.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-0 @ 1.83% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 10.2%
1-2 @ 1.78%
0-1 @ 1.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 5.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 1-3 Fenerbahce
Saturday, February 17 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 2-2 Alanyaspor
Sunday, February 11 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 0-2 Fenerbahce
Saturday, February 3 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 2-1 Ankaragucu
Sunday, January 28 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 0-1 Fenerbahce
Wednesday, January 24 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 1-1 Samsunspor
Sunday, January 21 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 1-1 Karagumruk
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 1-3 Kasimpasa
Friday, February 9 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 2-1 Alanyaspor
Sunday, February 4 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 2-3 Kasimpasa
Monday, January 29 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Pendikspor 3-2 Kasimpasa
Tuesday, January 23 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 3-0 Hatayspor
Saturday, January 20 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .