MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 10:30:15
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 4 hrs 29 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 10
Oct 15, 2022 at 6pm UK
Kadir Has Şehir Stadı
G

Kayserispor
2 - 1
Galatasaray

Gavranovic (22'), Bulut (34')
Kemen (38'), Cardoso (66')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Yilmaz (86')
Boey (29')
Coverage of the Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Galatasaray.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Umraniyespor 2-2 Kayserispor
Sunday, October 9 at 12.30pm in Turkish Super Lig

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 45%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 28.51% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.96%) and 0-2 (8.32%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 1-0 (8.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.57%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6.8% likelihood.

Result
KayserisporDrawGalatasaray
28.51% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 26.49% (0.027999999999999 0.03) 45% (0.012 0.01)
Both teams to score 50.1% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.69% (-0.116 -0.12)54.31% (0.119 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.3% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09)75.7% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.95% (-0.086000000000013 -0.09)34.05% (0.090000000000003 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.27% (-0.095000000000002 -0.1)70.73% (0.10000000000001 0.1)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.96% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)24.04% (0.047000000000001 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.69% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)58.31% (0.065999999999995 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 28.51%
    Galatasaray 44.99%
    Draw 26.49%
KayserisporDrawGalatasaray
1-0 @ 8.82% (0.019 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.77% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.75% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 2.43% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.71% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 28.51%
1-1 @ 12.57% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.19% (0.038 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.83% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 26.49%
0-1 @ 11.66% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.96% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.32% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.26% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.95% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.52% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.41% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 44.99%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Umraniyespor 2-2 Kayserispor
Sunday, October 9 at 12.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Trabzonspor
Saturday, October 1 at 3pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Hatayspor 0-4 Kayserispor
Friday, September 16 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-0 Antalyaspor
Sunday, September 11 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 2-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, September 3 at 7.45pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-0 Giresunspor
Sunday, August 28 at 5.15pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 0-0 Galatasaray
Saturday, October 1 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Istanbulspor
Saturday, September 24 at 5pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Konyaspor
Friday, September 16 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 2-3 Galatasaray
Sunday, September 11 at 6pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Gaziantep
Monday, September 5 at 7pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 0-0 Galatasaray
Sunday, August 28 at 7.45pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .