MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 01:47:07
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 17 hrs 12 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 31
Apr 3, 2024 at 6.30pm UK
Kadir Has Sehir Stadi

Kayserispor
0 - 2
Kasimpasa


Yilmaz (29'), Kayra Yilmaz (29'), Nazon (60')
Yilmaz (38'), Kayra Yilmaz (38')
FT(HT: 0-1)
da Costa (22'), Hajradinovic (56')
Aydin (47'), Porozo (60')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alanyaspor 1-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, March 16 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 3-4 Galatasaray
Sunday, March 17 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 0-2 Kasimpasa

Kayserispor might have taken all three points the last time these two teams met, but they will certainly head into this game as the underdogs. Considering Kasimpasa's league position, their stronger squad should lead to them picking up a comfortable win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kayserispor win with a probability of 54.14%. A win for Kasimpasa had a probability of 23.36% and a draw had a probability of 22.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kayserispor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.99%) and 2-0 (8.45%). The likeliest Kasimpasa win was 1-2 (6.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.43%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 0-2 win for Kasimpasa in this match.

Result
KayserisporDrawKasimpasa
54.14% (-0.767 -0.77) 22.5% (0.304 0.3) 23.36% (0.459 0.46)
Both teams to score 58.18% (-0.469 -0.47)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.56% (-0.889 -0.89)41.44% (0.886 0.89)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.16% (-0.907 -0.91)63.84% (0.904 0.9)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.72% (-0.56200000000001 -0.56)15.28% (0.559 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.02% (-1.064 -1.06)43.98% (1.061 1.06)
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.67% (-0.099000000000004 -0.1)31.33% (0.096 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.31% (-0.114 -0.11)67.69% (0.111 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 54.14%
    Kasimpasa 23.36%
    Draw 22.49%
KayserisporDrawKasimpasa
2-1 @ 9.8% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.99% (0.184 0.18)
2-0 @ 8.45% (0.0089999999999986 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.14% (-0.132 -0.13)
3-0 @ 5.29% (-0.099 -0.1)
3-2 @ 3.56% (-0.086 -0.09)
4-1 @ 2.88% (-0.12 -0.12)
4-0 @ 2.49% (-0.097 -0.1)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.074 -0.07)
5-1 @ 1.08% (-0.067 -0.07)
5-0 @ 0.93% (-0.055 -0.05)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 54.14%
1-1 @ 10.43% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 5.69% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.79% (0.189 0.19)
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 22.49%
1-2 @ 6.06% (0.093 0.09)
0-1 @ 5.56% (0.206 0.21)
0-2 @ 3.22% (0.111 0.11)
1-3 @ 2.34% (0.029 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.015 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 23.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Alanyaspor 1-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, March 16 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-1 Hatayspor
Sunday, March 10 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 3-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 3-2 Ankaragucu
Saturday, February 24 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 2-3 Kayserispor
Monday, February 19 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 0-0 Besiktas
Monday, February 12 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 3-4 Galatasaray
Sunday, March 17 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 1-2 Kasimpasa
Sunday, March 10 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 0-0 Sivasspor
Friday, March 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Fenerbahce 2-1 Kasimpasa
Saturday, February 24 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 1-1 Karagumruk
Friday, February 16 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 1-3 Kasimpasa
Friday, February 9 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .