MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 07:30:13
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 8, 2022 at 2pm UK at Malatya Inonu Stadium
Yeni M'spor
1 - 3
Caykur Rizespor
Cagiran (45+1')
Nshimirimana (86')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Umar (7'), Sari (10'), Pohjanpalo (64')
Gonul (8'), Ponck (73')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-5 Fenerbahce
Saturday, May 21 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Yeni Malatyaspor 2-3 Caykur Rizespor

Caykur Rizespor could come in with confidence following their big win last time out, while Yeni Malatyaspor have fought bravely recently, and we envisage an exciting and high-scoring affair. Ultimately, we do not see the struggling hosts taking a share of the spoils, but they should play their part in an entertaining contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Yeni Malatyaspor win with a probability of 39.44%. A win for Caykur Rizespor had a probability of 35.07% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Yeni Malatyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.59%) and 2-0 (6.47%). The likeliest Caykur Rizespor win was 0-1 (8.47%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.06%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Caykur Rizespor would win this match.

Result
Yeni MalatyasporDrawCaykur Rizespor
39.44% (0.924 0.92) 25.5% (0.537 0.54) 35.07% (-1.46 -1.46)
Both teams to score 55.82% (-2.059 -2.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.93% (-2.58 -2.58)48.07% (2.581 2.58)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.76% (-2.415 -2.42)70.23% (2.415 2.41)
Yeni Malatyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.93% (-0.679 -0.68)24.07% (0.68 0.68)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.65% (-0.974 -0.97)58.34% (0.974 0.97)
Caykur Rizespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.52% (-2.034 -2.03)26.48% (2.035 2.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.33% (-2.783 -2.78)61.67% (2.785 2.79)
Score Analysis
    Yeni Malatyaspor 39.44%
    Caykur Rizespor 35.07%
    Draw 25.49%
Yeni MalatyasporDrawCaykur Rizespor
1-0 @ 9.08% (0.77 0.77)
2-1 @ 8.59% (0.089 0.09)
2-0 @ 6.47% (0.43 0.43)
3-1 @ 4.08% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.07% (0.147 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.71% (-0.19 -0.19)
4-1 @ 1.45% (-0.044 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1.09% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 0.97% (-0.088 -0.09)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 39.44%
1-1 @ 12.06% (0.36 0.36)
0-0 @ 6.37% (0.656 0.66)
2-2 @ 5.71% (-0.281 -0.28)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.162 -0.16)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.49%
0-1 @ 8.47% (0.413 0.41)
1-2 @ 8.01% (-0.23 -0.23)
0-2 @ 5.63% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-3 @ 3.55% (-0.322 -0.32)
2-3 @ 2.53% (-0.284 -0.28)
0-3 @ 2.49% (-0.172 -0.17)
1-4 @ 1.18% (-0.184 -0.18)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 35.07%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Alanyaspor 2-1 Yeni M'spor
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 2-3 Konyaspor
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-0 Yeni M'spor
Monday, April 18 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-1 Giresunspor
Sunday, April 10 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 1-0 Yeni M'spor
Monday, April 4 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-2 Kasimpasa
Saturday, March 19 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Goztepe SK 1-7 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, May 1 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 0-6 Fenerbahce
Friday, April 22 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-1 Caykur Rizespor
Friday, April 15 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 2-1 Konyaspor
Saturday, April 9 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 2-1 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, April 3 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Caykur Rizespor 3-2 Trabzonspor
Friday, March 18 at 5.15pm in Turkish Super Lig
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Segunda Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Albacete00000000
2Burgos00000000
3AlavesAlaves00000000
4FC AndorraFC Andorra00000000
5CartagenaCartagena00000000
6Granada00000000
7Huesca00000000
8Las PalmasLas Palmas00000000
9Leganes00000000
10Levante00000000
11LugoLugo00000000
12Malaga00000000
13MirandesMirandes00000000
14PonferradinaPonferradina00000000
15Racing de SantanderRacing00000000
16Real Oviedo00000000
17Real ZaragozaZaragoza00000000
18EibarEibar00000000
19Sporting GijonSporting Gijon00000000
20TenerifeTenerife00000000
21UD Ibiza00000000
22Villarreal II00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .