MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 16:59:59
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 1, 2022 at 2pm UK at Alanya Oba Stadium
Alanyaspor
2 - 1
Yeni M'spor
Candeias (65'), Aydin (66')
Aydin (72'), Novais (77')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Dicko (31')
Cagiran (45')
Ozer (23')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-5 Fenerbahce
Saturday, May 21 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Alanyaspor 2-1 Yeni Malatyaspor

With Alanyaspor in a rut and Yeni Malatyaspor playing with freedom following their relegation, we do not expect a thrashing like the league table would suggest. That being said, we do ultimately see the hosts outclassing their visitors with the need to keep the chasing pack at bay. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alanyaspor win with a probability of 63.62%. A draw had a probability of 19.8% and a win for Yeni Malatyaspor had a probability of 16.58%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alanyaspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.88%) and 1-0 (9.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.2%), while for a Yeni Malatyaspor win it was 1-2 (4.61%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Alanyaspor in this match.

Result
AlanyasporDrawYeni Malatyaspor
63.62%19.8%16.58%
Both teams to score 55.95%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.05%38.95%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.73%61.27%
Alanyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.37%11.63%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.35%36.65%
Yeni Malatyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.31%36.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.52%73.48%
Score Analysis
    Alanyaspor 63.62%
    Yeni Malatyaspor 16.58%
    Draw 19.8%
AlanyasporDrawYeni Malatyaspor
2-1 @ 9.9%
2-0 @ 9.88%
1-0 @ 9.18%
3-1 @ 7.1%
3-0 @ 7.09%
4-1 @ 3.82%
4-0 @ 3.81%
3-2 @ 3.56%
4-2 @ 1.92%
5-1 @ 1.65%
5-0 @ 1.64%
Other @ 4.07%
Total : 63.62%
1-1 @ 9.2%
2-2 @ 4.97%
0-0 @ 4.27%
3-3 @ 1.19%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 19.8%
1-2 @ 4.61%
0-1 @ 4.28%
0-2 @ 2.14%
2-3 @ 1.66%
1-3 @ 1.54%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 16.58%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sivasspor 1-0 Alanyaspor
Monday, April 25 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 1-3 Antalyaspor
Saturday, April 16 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 4-1 Alanyaspor
Saturday, April 9 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 2-1 Caykur Rizespor
Sunday, April 3 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Goztepe SK 0-2 Alanyaspor
Saturday, March 19 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 2-5 Fenerbahce
Sunday, March 13 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 2-3 Konyaspor
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 2-0 Yeni M'spor
Monday, April 18 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-1 Giresunspor
Sunday, April 10 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbul 1-0 Yeni M'spor
Monday, April 4 at 6.30pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Yeni M'spor 0-2 Kasimpasa
Saturday, March 19 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Altay 1-0 Yeni M'spor
Saturday, March 12 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .