MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 10:20:44
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 5 hrs 39 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
ZN
World Cup Qualifying - Africa | Second Round
Nov 14, 2021 at 1pm UK
 
EN

Zimbabwe
1 - 1
Ethiopia

Mahachi (39')
Mvula (83')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Nasir Ahmed (86')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Zimbabwe win with a probability of 49.69%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Ethiopia had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Zimbabwe win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.44%) and 2-1 (9.29%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.22%), while for a Ethiopia win it was 0-1 (8.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.2% likelihood.

Result
ZimbabweDrawEthiopia
49.69%25.81%24.5%
Both teams to score 48.93%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.72%54.28%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.33%75.67%
Zimbabwe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.12%21.88%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.88%55.12%
Ethiopia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.63%37.37%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.84%74.16%
Score Analysis
    Zimbabwe 49.69%
    Ethiopia 24.5%
    Draw 25.8%
ZimbabweDrawEthiopia
1-0 @ 12.42%
2-0 @ 9.44%
2-1 @ 9.29%
3-0 @ 4.78%
3-1 @ 4.71%
3-2 @ 2.32%
4-0 @ 1.82%
4-1 @ 1.79%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 49.69%
1-1 @ 12.22%
0-0 @ 8.18%
2-2 @ 4.57%
Other @ 0.84%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.05%
1-2 @ 6.02%
0-2 @ 3.96%
1-3 @ 1.97%
2-3 @ 1.5%
0-3 @ 1.3%
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 24.5%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .