MX23RW : Monday, April 22 06:43:07
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 12 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
NN
African Nations Championship | Quarter-Finals
Jan 28, 2023 at 7pm UK
 
GN

Niger
2 - 0
Ghana

Seyni (11'), Hainikoye (49')
Aziz Ibrahim (28'), Kassali (56'), Hainikoye (84')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kordzi (52'), Abagna (58'), Boakye (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
African Nations Championship
Last Game: Niger 1-0 Cameroon
Tuesday, January 24 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Current Group B Standings P GD PTS
1Ghana347
2Mali304
3Congo DR303
4Niger3-41
All competitions
African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Sudan
Thursday, January 19 at 7pm in African Nations Championship

We said: Niger 0-1 Ghana

Ghana boast more experience at this level and will fancy themselves to get the job done. While we expect Niger to give them a run for their money, we are also tipping Ghana to carry the day, albeit by only a narrow margin. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ghana win with a probability of 53.36%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Niger had a probability of 20.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ghana win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.85%) and 1-2 (9.21%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.03%), while for a Niger win it was 1-0 (7.86%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood.

Result
NigerDrawGhana
20.83% (0.144 0.14) 25.81% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 53.36% (-0.133 -0.13)
Both teams to score 44.82% (0.226 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.48% (0.194 0.19)57.52% (-0.2 -0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.69% (0.154 0.15)78.31% (-0.15899999999999 -0.16)
Niger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.2% (0.268 0.27)42.8% (-0.274 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.88% (0.228 0.23)79.12% (-0.23399999999999 -0.23)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.36% (0.022999999999996 0.02)21.64% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.23% (0.036999999999999 0.04)54.76% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Niger 20.83%
    Ghana 53.35%
    Draw 25.81%
NigerDrawGhana
1-0 @ 7.86% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 5.1% (0.041 0.04)
2-0 @ 3.34% (0.025 0.02)
3-1 @ 1.44% (0.023 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.11% (0.018 0.02)
3-0 @ 0.94% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 1.04%
Total : 20.83%
1-1 @ 12.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.26% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-2 @ 3.91% (0.035 0.04)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 14.17% (-0.1 -0.1)
0-2 @ 10.85% (-0.06 -0.06)
1-2 @ 9.21% (0.014000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 5.54% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.7% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 2.12% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.99% (0.02 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.8% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 53.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Niger 1-0 Cameroon
Tuesday, January 24 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Congo 0-0 Niger
Friday, January 20 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Niger 0-0 Liberia
Sunday, September 25 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Egypt 3-0 Niger
Friday, September 23 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Uganda 1-1 Niger
Wednesday, June 8 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Niger 1-1 Tanzania
Saturday, June 4 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ghana 3-1 Sudan
Thursday, January 19 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Ghana
Sunday, January 15 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 0-2 Uruguay
Friday, December 2 at 3pm in World Cup
Last Game: South Korea 2-3 Ghana
Monday, November 28 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Portugal 3-2 Ghana
Thursday, November 24 at 4pm in World Cup
Last Game: Ghana 2-0 Switzerland
Thursday, November 17 at 10am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .