MX23RW : Monday, April 22 06:56:45
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 11 hrs 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
GN
African Nations Championship | Group Stage
Jan 19, 2023 at 7pm UK
Ohene Djan Sports Stadium
SN

Ghana
3 - 1
Sudan

Yiadom (45+3'), Afriyie (64'), Suraj (90+8')
Attuquaye (84'), Korsah (90+4')
Afriyie (90+7')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Nooh (31')
Mohamed (86')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
African Nations Championship
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Ghana
Sunday, January 15 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
All competitions
Last Game: Uganda 2-2 Sudan
Tuesday, January 3 at 2pm in International Friendlies

We said: Ghana 1-0 Sudan

Both teams have struggled for goals of late, so we are anticipating a drab affair with little goalmouth action. That said, we can also see Ghana just about edging out Sudan to all three points at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ghana win with a probability of 66.17%. A draw had a probability of 21.2% and a win for Sudan had a probability of 12.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ghana win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.73%) and 2-1 (9.27%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.85%), while for a Sudan win it was 0-1 (5.23%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Ghana would win this match.

Result
GhanaDrawSudan
66.17% (0.010000000000005 0.01) 21.21% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04) 12.62% (0.028 0.03)
Both teams to score 41.59% (0.187 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.05% (0.21 0.21)52.95% (-0.211 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.45% (0.176 0.18)74.55% (-0.178 -0.18)
Ghana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.77% (0.073000000000008 0.07)15.23% (-0.074 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.1% (0.137 0.14)43.9% (-0.138 -0.14)
Sudan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.06% (0.178 0.18)50.94% (-0.179 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.7% (0.118 0.12)85.3% (-0.119 -0.12)
Score Analysis
    Ghana 66.16%
    Sudan 12.62%
    Draw 21.21%
GhanaDrawSudan
1-0 @ 14.6% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-0 @ 13.73% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.27% (0.019 0.02)
3-0 @ 8.62% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 5.81% (0.026000000000001 0.03)
4-0 @ 4.05% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.73% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.96% (0.019 0.02)
5-0 @ 1.53% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.03% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 66.16%
1-1 @ 9.85% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
0-0 @ 7.76% (-0.065 -0.06)
2-2 @ 3.13% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 0.48%
Total : 21.21%
0-1 @ 5.23% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-2 @ 3.32% (0.016 0.02)
0-2 @ 1.77% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 12.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Madagascar 2-1 Ghana
Sunday, January 15 at 7pm in African Nations Championship
Last Game: Ghana 0-2 Uruguay
Friday, December 2 at 3pm in World Cup
Last Game: South Korea 2-3 Ghana
Monday, November 28 at 1pm in World Cup
Last Game: Portugal 3-2 Ghana
Thursday, November 24 at 4pm in World Cup
Last Game: Ghana 2-0 Switzerland
Thursday, November 17 at 10am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 0-1 Ghana
Tuesday, September 27 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Uganda 2-2 Sudan
Tuesday, January 3 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Sudan 0-1 Rwanda
Saturday, November 19 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Rwanda 0-0 Sudan
Thursday, November 17 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Sudan 2-1 Congo DR
Wednesday, June 8 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Mauritania 3-0 Sudan
Saturday, June 4 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Tanzania 1-1 Sudan
Tuesday, March 29 at 5pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .