MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 03:57:01
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 13 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 5
Apr 24, 2024 at 6pm UK
Friends Arena

AIK
2 - 0
Varnamo

Edh (19'), Hansen (44')
Besirovic (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Hasic (24'), Engvall (45+2')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between AIK Fotboll and Varnamo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AIK 2-0 Djurgarden
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Sirius 0-1 Varnamo
Saturday, April 20 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a AIK Fotboll win with a probability of 53.86%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Varnamo had a probability of 21.45%.

The most likely scoreline for an AIK Fotboll win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.27%) and 2-1 (9.56%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.7%), while for a Varnamo win it was 0-1 (7.17%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that AIK Fotboll would win this match.

Result
AIK FotbollDrawVarnamo
53.86% (-0.336 -0.34) 24.69% (0.212 0.21) 21.45% (0.123 0.12)
Both teams to score 48.72% (-0.462 -0.46)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.22% (-0.694 -0.69)52.78% (0.694 0.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.59% (-0.596 -0.6)74.41% (0.596 0.6)
AIK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.45% (-0.40000000000001 -0.4)19.54% (0.4 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.55% (-0.655 -0.66)51.45% (0.654 0.65)
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.56% (-0.27 -0.27)39.44% (0.27 0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.86% (-0.257 -0.26)76.14% (0.255 0.25)
Score Analysis
    AIK Fotboll 53.86%
    Varnamo 21.45%
    Draw 24.68%
AIK FotbollDrawVarnamo
1-0 @ 12.58% (0.19 0.19)
2-0 @ 10.27% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.56% (-0.046999999999999 -0.05)
3-0 @ 5.59% (-0.057 -0.06)
3-1 @ 5.2% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.42% (-0.061 -0.06)
4-0 @ 2.28% (-0.053 -0.05)
4-1 @ 2.12% (-0.064 -0.06)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 53.86%
1-1 @ 11.7% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 7.71% (0.209 0.21)
2-2 @ 4.45% (-0.055000000000001 -0.06)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 24.68%
0-1 @ 7.17% (0.143 0.14)
1-2 @ 5.45% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 3.34% (0.042 0.04)
1-3 @ 1.69% (-0.012 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.38% (-0.027 -0.03)
0-3 @ 1.04% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.39%
Total : 21.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: AIK 2-0 Djurgarden
Sunday, April 21 at 1pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 1-1 AIK
Saturday, April 13 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Brommapojkarna 2-2 AIK
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: AIK 1-0 Vasteras
Monday, April 1 at 3.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: AIK 3-1 Varnamo
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Goteborg 1-1 AIK
Monday, November 6 at 6.10pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Sirius 0-1 Varnamo
Saturday, April 20 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-4 Malmo
Monday, April 15 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 1-2 GAIS
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Elfsborg 2-2 Varnamo
Monday, April 1 at 3.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: AIK 3-1 Varnamo
Sunday, November 12 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-0 Hammarby
Saturday, November 4 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .