MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 07:58:18
SM
Denmark vs. England: 8 hrs 1 min
Upcoming predictions and previews
Swedish Allsvenskan | Gameweek 29
Nov 4, 2023 at 2pm UK
Finnvedsvallen
H

Varnamo
0 - 0
Hammarby


Wenderson (87')
FT

Trawally (22'), Fenger (75')
Coverage of the Swedish Allsvenskan clash between Varnamo and Hammarby.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kalmar 1-3 Varnamo
Sunday, October 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 2-2 Sirius
Monday, October 30 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hammarby win with a probability of 51.03%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Varnamo had a probability of 24.18%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hammarby win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.55%) and 0-2 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.78%), while for a Varnamo win it was 1-0 (7.28%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7% likelihood.

Result
VarnamoDrawHammarby
24.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 24.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 51.03% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Both teams to score 51.66% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.47% (0.0039999999999978 0)50.52% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.55% (0.0040000000000013 0)72.45% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Varnamo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.41% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)35.59% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.64%72.36% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Hammarby Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.2% (0.0030000000000001 0)19.8% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.14% (0.0049999999999955 0)51.86% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Varnamo 24.18%
    Hammarby 51.03%
    Draw 24.78%
VarnamoDrawHammarby
1-0 @ 7.28% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-1 @ 6.09%
2-0 @ 3.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 2.1%
3-2 @ 1.7%
3-0 @ 1.3%
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 24.18%
1-1 @ 11.78% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 4.93%
3-3 @ 0.92%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 24.78%
0-1 @ 11.41%
1-2 @ 9.55%
0-2 @ 9.24%
1-3 @ 5.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 4.99% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 2.09%
0-4 @ 2.02%
2-4 @ 1.08%
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 51.03%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kalmar 1-3 Varnamo
Sunday, October 29 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 3-1 Goteborg
Monday, October 23 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 2-1 Norrkoping
Sunday, October 8 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Mjallby AIF 2-3 Varnamo
Sunday, October 1 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varnamo 0-1 Sirius
Monday, September 25 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 1-2 Varnamo
Saturday, September 16 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 2-2 Sirius
Monday, October 30 at 6pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Djurgarden 0-0 Hammarby
Sunday, October 22 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 2-2 Hacken
Sunday, October 8 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 1-1 Goteborg
Sunday, October 1 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Varbergs 0-1 Hammarby
Sunday, September 24 at 4.30pm in Swedish Allsvenskan
Last Game: Hammarby 1-3 Malmo
Sunday, September 17 at 2pm in Swedish Allsvenskan


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .