MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:34:57
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 19 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 5
Jun 13, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Jose Dellagiovanna

Tigre
1 - 1
Belgrano

Ferreyra (5')
Cardozo (27'), Forclaz (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Suarez (65')
Troilo (60')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: River Plate 3-1 Tigre
Monday, June 3 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Belgrano 1-0 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, June 2 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division

We said: Tigre 0-1 Belgrano

Tigre have continuously found ways to lose, and that can be psychologically damaging to a side in dire need of something good but without the resources to produce much. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tigre win with a probability of 39.52%. A win for Belgrano had a probability of 31.47% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tigre win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.87%) and 2-0 (7.71%). The likeliest Belgrano win was 0-1 (11.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.33%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
TigreDrawBelgrano
39.52% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 29.01% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 31.47%
Both teams to score 44.29% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.72% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)62.27% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.06% (-0.012 -0.01)81.94% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Tigre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.27% (-0.012 -0.01)30.73% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.01% (-0.012 -0.01)66.99% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Belgrano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.94% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)36.06% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.16% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)72.84% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Tigre 39.51%
    Belgrano 31.47%
    Draw 29%
TigreDrawBelgrano
1-0 @ 13.07%
2-1 @ 7.87% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-0 @ 7.71%
3-1 @ 3.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 3.03% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 1.58% (-0.002 -0)
4-1 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 39.51%
1-1 @ 13.33%
0-0 @ 11.08% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.01% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 29%
0-1 @ 11.3% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.8% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 5.76%
1-3 @ 2.31% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.96%
2-3 @ 1.36% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 31.47%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: River Plate 3-1 Tigre
Monday, June 3 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tigre 0-4 Racing
Friday, May 24 at 11pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Rosario 1-1 Tigre
Tuesday, May 21 at 1.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tigre 0-1 Estudiantes
Sunday, May 12 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Tigre 0-1 Union
Saturday, April 13 at 9pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Platense 3-1 Tigre
Tuesday, April 9 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Belgrano 1-0 Argentinos Jrs
Sunday, June 2 at 12.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Belgrano
Wednesday, May 29 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Belgrano 2-1 C. Cordoba
Saturday, May 25 at 1.15am in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: River Plate 3-0 Belgrano
Saturday, May 18 at 10pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Belgrano 1-0 Real Tomayapo
Wednesday, May 15 at 11pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Belgrano 4-4 Racing
Sunday, May 12 at 9.45pm in Argentine Primera Division


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .