MX23RW : Monday, May 23 20:18:16
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Monday, May 23
May 14, 2022 at 2.30pm UK
Wolfsburg
2 - 2
Bayern
Wind (45'), Kruse (58')
Kohfeldt (38'), Nmecha (42')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Stanisic (17'), Lewandowski (40')
Upamecano (77'), Richards (88')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bayern Munich win with a probability of 64.02%. A draw had a probability of 18.9% and a win for Wolfsburg had a probability of 17.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bayern Munich win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.72%) and 0-1 (7.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.42%), while for a Wolfsburg win it was 2-1 (4.68%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
WolfsburgDrawBayern Munich
17.07%18.91% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 64.02% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Both teams to score 60.39% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.29% (0.0049999999999955 0)33.71% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
44.47% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)55.53% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)
Wolfsburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.11% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)32.89% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.53% (0.0010000000000012 0)69.46% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Bayern Munich Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.99%10.01% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.96% (0.0030000000000001 0)33.04% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Score Analysis
    Wolfsburg 17.07%
    Bayern Munich 64.02%
    Draw 18.91%
WolfsburgDrawBayern Munich
2-1 @ 4.68%
1-0 @ 3.66%
2-0 @ 2.04%
3-2 @ 2%
3-1 @ 1.74%
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 17.07%
1-1 @ 8.42% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 3.29% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.53%
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 18.91%
1-2 @ 9.7% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
0-2 @ 8.72% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 7.58% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-3 @ 7.44% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 6.69% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 4.28%
2-3 @ 4.14% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-4 @ 3.85%
2-4 @ 2.38%
1-5 @ 1.97% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-5 @ 1.77%
2-5 @ 1.1%
Other @ 4.4%
Total : 64.02%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: FC Koln 0-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, May 7 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Stuttgart 1-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Wolfsburg 5-0 Mainz 05
Friday, April 22 at 7.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Dortmund 6-1 Wolfsburg
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 Arminia Bielefeld
Saturday, April 9 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 3-0 Wolfsburg
Sunday, April 3 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Bayern 2-2 Stuttgart
Sunday, May 8 at 4.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Mainz 05 3-1 Bayern
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Bayern 3-1 Dortmund
Saturday, April 23 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Arminia Bielefeld 0-3 Bayern
Sunday, April 17 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Bayern 1-1 Villarreal
Tuesday, April 12 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Bayern 1-0 Augsburg
Saturday, April 9 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Bundesliga Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CBayern MunichBayern34245597376077
2Borussia DortmundDortmund34223985523369
3Bayer LeverkusenB. Leverkusen34197880473364
4RB Leipzig341771072373558
5Union BerlinUnion Berlin3416995044657
6Freiburg341510958461255
7FC Koln341410105249352
8Mainz 0534137145045546
9Hoffenheim34137145860-246
10Borussia MonchengladbachBorussia M'bach34129135461-745
11Eintracht FrankfurtFrankfurt341012124549-442
12Wolfsburg34126164354-1142
13VfL BochumVfL Bochum34126163852-1442
14Augsburg34108163956-1738
15Stuttgart34712154159-1833
16Hertha Berlin3496193771-3433
RArminia Bielefeld34513162753-2628
RGreuther Furth3439222882-5418
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CCeltic33264378195982
2RangersRangers33237367274076
3Hearts33169848331557
4Dundee UnitedDundee Utd331011123137-641
5Ross County331010134552-740
6Motherwell331010133850-1240
7Hibernian33911133137-638
8Livingston33108153543-838
9Aberdeen3399153842-436
10St Mirren33812133050-2036
11St Johnstone3379172144-2330
RDundee33510182957-2825
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .