MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 11:21:00
SM
Denmark vs. England: 4 hrs 38 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CC
Championship | Gameweek 41
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Coventry Building Society Arena
LL

Coventry
2 - 1
Leeds

Simms (9'), Wright (49')
Bidwell (62'), Sheaf (71'), Simms (88'), Eccles (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Piroe (76')
Gruev (8'), Ampadu (88')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Leeds 3-1 Hull City
Monday, April 1 at 8pm in Championship

We said: Coventry City 1-2 Leeds United

With Coventry generally strong at the CBS Arena, they should give a good account of themselves on Saturday. Nevertheless, we would back Leeds to defeat anyone in the division right now, leading us to predict a hard-earned triumph for the visitors. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Coventry City win with a probability of 38.3%. A win for Leeds United had a probability of 36.91% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Coventry City win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.09%) and 2-0 (5.92%). The likeliest Leeds United win was 1-2 (8.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.58%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Coventry City in this match.

Result
Coventry CityDrawLeeds United
38.3% (-2.248 -2.25) 24.79% (1.237 1.24) 36.91% (1.019 1.02)
Both teams to score 58.51% (-4.485 -4.49)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.3% (-5.869 -5.87)44.7% (5.875 5.88)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.94% (-5.921 -5.92)67.06% (5.928 5.93)
Coventry City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.86% (-3.631 -3.63)23.14% (3.639 3.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.99% (-5.622 -5.62)57.01% (5.629 5.63)
Leeds United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.12% (-2.13 -2.13)23.88% (2.138 2.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.93% (-3.155 -3.16)58.08% (3.163 3.16)
Score Analysis
    Coventry City 38.3%
    Leeds United 36.91%
    Draw 24.79%
Coventry CityDrawLeeds United
2-1 @ 8.48% (-0.169 -0.17)
1-0 @ 8.09% (1.156 1.16)
2-0 @ 5.92% (0.254 0.25)
3-1 @ 4.13% (-0.575 -0.57)
3-2 @ 2.96% (-0.632 -0.63)
3-0 @ 2.89% (-0.199 -0.2)
4-1 @ 1.51% (-0.411 -0.41)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.385 -0.39)
4-0 @ 1.06% (-0.205 -0.21)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 38.3%
1-1 @ 11.58% (1.01 1.01)
2-2 @ 6.07% (-0.526 -0.53)
0-0 @ 5.53% (1.285 1.29)
3-3 @ 1.41% (-0.415 -0.42)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.79%
1-2 @ 8.3% (0.225 0.23)
0-1 @ 7.92% (1.444 1.44)
0-2 @ 5.67% (0.731 0.73)
1-3 @ 3.96% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-3 @ 2.9% (-0.457 -0.46)
0-3 @ 2.71% (0.195 0.2)
1-4 @ 1.42% (-0.148 -0.15)
2-4 @ 1.04% (-0.242 -0.24)
0-4 @ 0.97% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 36.91%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Coventry 1-2 Cardiff
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 1-3 Coventry
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Wolves 2-3 Coventry
Saturday, March 16 at 12.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Watford 1-2 Coventry
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Coventry 5-0 Rotherham
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 2-1 Coventry
Friday, March 1 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 3-1 Hull City
Monday, April 1 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Watford 2-2 Leeds
Friday, March 29 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 2-0 Millwall
Sunday, March 17 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Weds 0-2 Leeds
Friday, March 8 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Leeds 1-0 Stoke
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 1-1 Leeds
Saturday, March 2 at 12.30pm in Championship


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .