MX23RW : Friday, August 19 15:18:32
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19
Apr 29, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Loftus Road
QPR
1 - 3
Sheff Utd
Austin (31')
McCallum (88'), Johansen (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Ndiaye (54'), Robinson (73'), Hourihane (90+4')
Fleck (87'), Robinson (90')

We said: Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Sheffield United

With a clash on the final day against Fulham still to come, Sheffield United cannot afford to slip up on Friday if they are to secure a place in the playoffs. QPR will be keen to end the campaign on a high, following a poor run of form, but we can see the Blades claiming a narrow away victory. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sheffield United win with a probability of 37.98%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 34.71% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sheffield United win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.15%) and 0-2 (6.84%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 1-0 (10.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Sheffield United would win this match.

Result
Queens Park RangersDrawSheffield United
34.71%27.31%37.98%
Both teams to score 49.83%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.32%55.68%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.17%76.83%
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.6%30.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.4%66.6%
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.6%28.4%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.85%64.15%
Score Analysis
    Queens Park Rangers 34.7%
    Sheffield United 37.97%
    Draw 27.31%
Queens Park RangersDrawSheffield United
1-0 @ 10.27%
2-1 @ 7.7%
2-0 @ 6.12%
3-1 @ 3.06%
3-0 @ 2.43%
3-2 @ 1.93%
4-1 @ 0.91%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 34.7%
1-1 @ 12.94%
0-0 @ 8.63%
2-2 @ 4.85%
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 27.31%
0-1 @ 10.86%
1-2 @ 8.15%
0-2 @ 6.84%
1-3 @ 3.42%
0-3 @ 2.87%
2-3 @ 2.04%
1-4 @ 1.08%
0-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 1.83%
Total : 37.97%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stoke 1-0 QPR
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 1-0 Derby
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 2-2 QPR
Friday, April 15 at 5.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Preston 2-1 QPR
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 QPR
Tuesday, April 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-2 Fulham
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 Cardiff
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Bristol City 1-1 Sheff Utd
Monday, April 18 at 5.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-2 Reading
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 0-0 Bournemouth
Saturday, April 9 at 12.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 QPR
Tuesday, April 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 1-0 Sheff Utd
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .