MX23RW : Friday, August 19 13:24:00
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19
Apr 23, 2022 at 3pm UK at bet365 Stadium
Stoke
1 - 0
QPR
Brown (45+1')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Dunne (13')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stoke 1-1 Coventry
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in Championship

We said: Stoke City 1-1 Queens Park Rangers

While QPR will not necessarily go gung-ho into this fixture, Warburton is aware that a front-foot performance is required. However, despite their average home record, Stoke have the quality to more than match their opponents, leading us to predict a competitive share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stoke City win with a probability of 45.56%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 27.93% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stoke City win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.99%) and 2-0 (8.49%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 0-1 (8.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.56%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Stoke City in this match.

Result
Stoke CityDrawQueens Park Rangers
45.56%26.51%27.93%
Both teams to score 49.69%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.34%54.66%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.01%75.99%
Stoke City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.08%23.92%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.86%58.14%
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.31%34.69%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.59%71.41%
Score Analysis
    Stoke City 45.56%
    Queens Park Rangers 27.93%
    Draw 26.5%
Stoke CityDrawQueens Park Rangers
1-0 @ 11.86%
2-1 @ 8.99%
2-0 @ 8.49%
3-1 @ 4.29%
3-0 @ 4.05%
3-2 @ 2.27%
4-1 @ 1.53%
4-0 @ 1.45%
Other @ 2.64%
Total : 45.56%
1-1 @ 12.56%
0-0 @ 8.3%
2-2 @ 4.76%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 8.79%
1-2 @ 6.65%
0-2 @ 4.65%
1-3 @ 2.35%
2-3 @ 1.68%
0-3 @ 1.64%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 27.93%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blackburn 0-1 Stoke
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 0-1 Bristol City
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: West Brom 1-3 Stoke
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Reading 2-1 Stoke
Tuesday, April 5 at 8pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 1-0 Sheff Utd
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Stoke 2-0 Millwall
Saturday, March 19 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 1-0 Derby
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Huddersfield 2-2 QPR
Friday, April 15 at 5.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Preston 2-1 QPR
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Sheff Utd 1-0 QPR
Tuesday, April 5 at 7.45pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-2 Fulham
Saturday, April 2 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 1-3 Peterborough
Sunday, March 20 at 12.30pm in Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .