MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 19:30:20
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 6 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 23
Nov 3, 2022 at 9.30am UK
Jinan Olympic Sports Center Stadium
TJ

Shandong
4 - 1
Tianjin Jinmen

Chen (1', 6'), Yang (34' og.), Andujar (81' og.)
Fellaini (74'), Son (90'), (90')
Dalei (90+1')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Merida (69')
Wang (53'), Dun (77'), Merida (86'), Tian (89'), Xu (90+6')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Shandong Taishan and Tianjin Jinmen Tiger.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shandong 3-1 Shanghai Port
Sunday, October 30 at 11.30am in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 1-2 Zhejiang
Saturday, October 29 at 1pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shandong Taishan win with a probability of 51.84%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Tianjin Jinmen Tiger had a probability of 21.87%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shandong Taishan win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.53%) and 2-1 (9.11%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.23%), while for a Tianjin Jinmen Tiger win it was 0-1 (8.22%). The actual scoreline of 4-1 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shandong Taishan would win this match.

Result
Shandong TaishanDrawTianjin Jinmen Tiger
51.84% (0.416 0.42) 26.29% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08) 21.87% (-0.333 -0.33)
Both teams to score 44.81% (-0.171 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.8% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)58.2% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.15% (-0.012 -0.01)78.85% (0.012 0.01)
Shandong Taishan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.42% (0.17700000000001 0.18)22.58% (-0.175 -0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.82% (0.262 0.26)56.18% (-0.26 -0.26)
Tianjin Jinmen Tiger Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.88% (-0.351 -0.35)42.12% (0.352 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.46% (-0.304 -0.3)78.54% (0.30600000000001 0.31)
Score Analysis
    Shandong Taishan 51.84%
    Tianjin Jinmen Tiger 21.87%
    Draw 26.29%
Shandong TaishanDrawTianjin Jinmen Tiger
1-0 @ 14.15% (0.09 0.09)
2-0 @ 10.53% (0.12 0.12)
2-1 @ 9.11% (0.013 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.22% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.52% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.95% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.94% (0.042 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.68% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 51.84%
1-1 @ 12.23% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 9.51% (0.0059999999999985 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.94% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 0.61%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.22% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.29% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-2 @ 3.56% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-3 @ 1.53% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.14% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.03% (-0.029 -0.03)
Other @ 1.11%
Total : 21.87%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Shandong 3-1 Shanghai Port
Sunday, October 30 at 11.30am in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Shandong 3-0 Guangzhou
Monday, October 24 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Beijing Guoan 3-3 Shandong
Sunday, October 9 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Meizhou Hakka 1-2 Shandong
Wednesday, October 5 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Shenzhen 0-4 Shandong
Saturday, September 24 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Shandong 1-1 Wuhan TT
Wednesday, September 14 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 1-2 Zhejiang
Saturday, October 29 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 3-1 Wuhan
Monday, October 24 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Tianjin Jinmen 0-1 Wuhan TT
Saturday, October 8 at 1pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Dalian Pro 0-2 Tianjin Jinmen
Tuesday, October 4 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Henan 0-1 Tianjin Jinmen
Wednesday, September 14 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Guangzhou 0-0 Tianjin Jinmen
Friday, September 9 at 12.30pm in Chinese Super League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .