MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 14:14:31
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Mar 28, 2023 at 11pm UK
 
BN
Haiti
3 - 1
Bermuda
Pierrot (26', 27'), Antoine (45+3')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Bean (73')
Simons (42')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Haiti and Bermuda.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Montserrat 0-4 Haiti
Saturday, March 25 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
Last Game: Bermuda 0-2 Guyana
Saturday, March 25 at 6pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Haiti win with a probability of 84.97%. A draw had a probability of 9.7% and a win for Bermuda had a probability of 5.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Haiti win was 3-0 with a probability of 10.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.04%) and 4-0 (8.33%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (4.29%), while for a Bermuda win it was 1-2 (1.69%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Haiti would win this match.

Result
HaitiDrawBermuda
84.97% (-6.42 -6.42) 9.7% (3.637 3.64) 5.32% (2.778 2.78)
Both teams to score 52.56% (7.323 7.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.79% (-4.383 -4.38)22.21% (4.378 4.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.81% (-6.253 -6.25)41.18% (6.247 6.25)
Haiti Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
96.39% (-1.452 -1.45)3.6% (1.446 1.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
84.43% (-5.151 -5.15)15.57% (5.147 5.15)
Bermuda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.52% (8.289 8.29)45.47% (-8.294 -8.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.69% (5.821 5.82)81.3% (-5.827 -5.83)
Score Analysis
    Haiti 84.97%
    Bermuda 5.32%
    Draw 9.7%
HaitiDrawBermuda
3-0 @ 10.02% (-0.89 -0.89)
2-0 @ 9.04% (0.516 0.52)
4-0 @ 8.33% (-2.131 -2.13)
3-1 @ 7.9% (1.127 1.13)
2-1 @ 7.13% (1.836 1.84)
4-1 @ 6.56% (0.068 0.07)
5-0 @ 5.54% (-2.498 -2.5)
1-0 @ 5.44% (0.997 1)
5-1 @ 4.36% (-0.623 -0.62)
3-2 @ 3.11% (1.011 1.01)
6-0 @ 3.07% (-2.072 -2.07)
4-2 @ 2.59% (0.571 0.57)
6-1 @ 2.42% (-0.772 -0.77)
5-2 @ 1.72% (0.173 0.17)
7-0 @ 1.46% (-1.361 -1.36)
7-1 @ 1.15% (-0.601 -0.6)
6-2 @ 0.95% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 4.18%
Total : 84.97%
1-1 @ 4.29% (1.53 1.53)
2-2 @ 2.81% (1.167 1.17)
0-0 @ 1.64% (0.479 0.48)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 9.7%
1-2 @ 1.69% (0.834 0.83)
0-1 @ 1.29% (0.571 0.57)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 5.32%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Montserrat 0-4 Haiti
Saturday, March 25 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Haiti 6-0 Guyana
Tuesday, June 14 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guyana 2-6 Haiti
Saturday, June 11 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Haiti 3-2 Montserrat
Tuesday, June 7 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 Haiti
Saturday, June 4 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guatemala 2-1 Haiti
Sunday, March 27 at 9.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bermuda 0-2 Guyana
Saturday, March 25 at 6pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Montserrat 3-2 Bermuda
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guyana 2-1 Bermuda
Tuesday, June 7 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 Haiti
Saturday, June 4 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 1-1 Cayman Islands
Wednesday, June 9 at 2.05am in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Suriname 6-0 Bermuda
Friday, June 4 at 11pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .