MX23RW : Tuesday, July 5 21:59:54
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Jun 23, 2022 at 12am UK at Estádio Governador Plácido Aderaldo Castelo
Fortaleza
2 - 0
Ceara
 
FT

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fortaleza 1-0 America Mineiro
Sunday, June 19 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-0 Ceara
Saturday, June 18 at 11pm in Brasileiro

We said: Fortaleza 1-0 Ceara

Neither side were tested in the earlier rounds of this competition, and while Fortaleza have been poor in the final third domestically this season, they have been a little sharper in that department lately. In contrast, Ceara have not been as aggressive or potent lately given their style of play, which we believe will prove costly in this game. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fortaleza win with a probability of 48.34%. A draw had a probability of 27.8% and a win for Ceara had a probability of 23.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fortaleza win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.99%) and 2-1 (8.64%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.71%), while for a Ceara win it was 0-1 (9.36%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fortaleza would win this match.

Result
FortalezaDrawCeara
48.34% (0.00099999999999767 0) 27.81% (0.181 0.18) 23.85% (-0.178 -0.18)
Both teams to score 42.99% (-0.60899999999999 -0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.33% (-0.695 -0.7)61.66% (0.697 0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.51% (-0.518 -0.52)81.49% (0.52000000000001 0.52)
Fortaleza Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.29% (-0.316 -0.32)25.71% (0.319 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.37% (-0.431 -0.43)60.63% (0.434 0.43)
Ceara Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.86% (-0.569 -0.57)42.13% (0.572 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.45% (-0.495 -0.5)78.55% (0.498 0.5)
Score Analysis
    Fortaleza 48.33%
    Ceara 23.85%
    Draw 27.8%
FortalezaDrawCeara
1-0 @ 14.71% (0.25 0.25)
2-0 @ 9.99% (0.078000000000001 0.08)
2-1 @ 8.64% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-0 @ 4.53% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 3.91% (-0.067 -0.07)
3-2 @ 1.69% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.54% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.33% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 2%
Total : 48.33%
1-1 @ 12.71% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.83% (0.28 0.28)
2-2 @ 3.73% (-0.089 -0.09)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 27.8%
0-1 @ 9.36% (0.097 0.1)
1-2 @ 5.5% (-0.079999999999999 -0.08)
0-2 @ 4.05% (-0.021 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.58% (-0.049 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.17% (-0.024 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.08% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 1.13%
Total : 23.85%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-0 America Mineiro
Sunday, June 19 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Avai 3-2 Fortaleza
Thursday, June 16 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 0-0 Athletico PR
Sunday, June 12 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-1 Goias
Friday, June 10 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 1-2 Fortaleza
Sunday, June 5 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 0-1 Ceara
Thursday, June 2 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cuiaba 0-0 Ceara
Saturday, June 18 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Ceara 0-0 Atletico Mineiro
Wednesday, June 15 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Goias 1-1 Ceara
Sunday, June 12 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: America Mineiro 0-2 Ceara
Wednesday, June 8 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Ceara 1-1 Coritiba
Saturday, June 4 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 0-1 Ceara
Thursday, June 2 at 12.30am in Brasileiro
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .