MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 17:53:57
SM
France vs. USA: 1 hr 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 25, 2023 at 3am UK
Estadio Melgar

Melgar
0 - 1
Atletico Nacional


Cavero (39')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Banguero (88')
Solis (25'), Mier (45'), Mosquera (74')
Solis (50')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Melgar and Atletico Nacional.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Patronato 4-1 Melgar
Thursday, May 4 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Atletico Nacional 2-2 Olimpia
Wednesday, May 3 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Melgar win with a probability of 53.4%. A draw had a probability of 26.2% and a win for Atletico Nacional had a probability of 20.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Melgar win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.1%) and 2-1 (9.06%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.07%), while for an Atletico Nacional win it was 0-1 (8.05%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.1% likelihood.

Result
MelgarDrawAtletico Nacional
53.4% (0.077999999999996 0.08) 26.19% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 20.4% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Both teams to score 43.3% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.78% (-0.055 -0.05)59.21% (0.053000000000004 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.36% (-0.044 -0.04)79.63% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Melgar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.67% (0.0099999999999909 0.01)22.32% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.2% (0.015000000000001 0.02)55.8% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Atletico Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.75% (-0.114 -0.11)44.25% (0.112 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.67% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)80.33% (0.093000000000004 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Melgar 53.4%
    Atletico Nacional 20.4%
    Draw 26.18%
MelgarDrawAtletico Nacional
1-0 @ 14.81% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 11.1% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.06% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.55% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.53%
4-0 @ 2.08% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.85% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.7% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 53.4%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.88% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.69% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.54%
Total : 26.18%
0-1 @ 8.05% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.92% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.28% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.34% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 20.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Patronato 4-1 Melgar
Thursday, May 4 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Atletico Nacional 3-1 Melgar
Friday, April 21 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Melgar 1-1 Olimpia
Friday, April 7 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Melgar 0-3 Independiente
Thursday, September 8 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Independiente 3-0 Melgar
Thursday, September 1 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Internacional 0-0 Melgar (1-3 pen.)
Thursday, August 11 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Atletico Nacional 2-2 Olimpia
Wednesday, May 3 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Atletico Nacional 3-1 Melgar
Friday, April 21 at 1am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Patronato 1-2 Atletico Nacional
Wednesday, April 5 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Atletico Nacional 1-1 Olimpia
Friday, March 4 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Olimpia 3-1 Atletico Nacional
Friday, February 25 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Catolica 2-0 Atletico Nacional
Thursday, May 27 at 3am in Copa Libertadores


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .