MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:28:06
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
CB
Europa Conference League | Quarter-Finals | 1st Leg
Apr 11, 2024 at 8pm UK
Jan Breydelstadion
P

Brugge
1 - 0
PAOK

Vetlesen (6')
Thiago (25'), De Cuyper (84'), Brandon (90'), Skoras (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Samatta (50'), Mechele (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brugge 3-1 Anderlecht
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: AEK Athens 2-2 PAOK
Sunday, April 7 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague

We said: Club Brugge 1-1 PAOK

We are expecting a tight clash between Club Brugge and PAOK, with both sides not wanting to lose any significant ground before the second leg next week. Brugge are not in the best moment following the change of management last month, but we feel that the hosts should be good enough for a draw on Thursday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Club Brugge win with a probability of 53.63%. A win for PAOK had a probability of 23.38% and a draw had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Brugge win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.61%) and 2-0 (8.73%). The likeliest PAOK win was 1-2 (6.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.78%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Club Brugge would win this match.

Result
Club BruggeDrawPAOK
53.63% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 23% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 23.38% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 56.49% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.31% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)43.69% (0.026000000000003 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.92% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)66.08% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Club Brugge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.75% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)16.25% (0.02 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.22% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)45.78% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
PAOK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.45%32.55% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.92%69.09% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Club Brugge 53.63%
    PAOK 23.38%
    Draw 22.99%
Club BruggeDrawPAOK
2-1 @ 9.8% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 9.61% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.73%
3-1 @ 5.94% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-0 @ 5.29% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-2 @ 3.33% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.7% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 2.4% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-2 @ 1.51% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 0.98% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.33%
Total : 53.63%
1-1 @ 10.78%
2-2 @ 5.5% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 5.29% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.25% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22.99%
1-2 @ 6.06% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-1 @ 5.94% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.33% (0.0029999999999997 0)
1-3 @ 2.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 2.06%
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 23.38%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Brugge 3-1 Anderlecht
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Cercle Brugge 1-1 Brugge
Monday, April 1 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Sint-Truiden 2-1 Brugge
Sunday, March 17 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Brugge 3-0 Molde
Thursday, March 14 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Brugge 3-1 Leuven
Sunday, March 10 at 3pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Molde 2-1 Brugge
Thursday, March 7 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: AEK Athens 2-2 PAOK
Sunday, April 7 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAOK 3-1 Lamia
Wednesday, April 3 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Panathinaikos 2-3 PAOK
Sunday, March 31 at 4pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAOK 5-1 Dinamo Zagreb
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: PAOK 0-1 Aris
Sunday, March 10 at 7pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Dinamo Zagreb 2-0 PAOK
Thursday, March 7 at 8pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .