MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 18:17:14
SM
Upcoming predictions and previews
Europa Conference League | Playoffs | 2nd Leg
Aug 31, 2023 at 6pm UK
Brann Stadion
AA

Brann
3 - 3
AZ

AZ win 6-5 on penalties
Pallesen Knudsen (45+1'), Soltvedt (66'), Sery (82')
Heltne Nilsen (39'), Pallesen Knudsen (54'), Borsting (90+6')
Myhre (120+1')
FT
(aet)
Lahdo (12'), Mijnans (29'), van Bommel (50')
Pavlidis (20'), de Wit (58'), Moller Wolfe (65'), Ryan (75'), Lahdo (77'), Sugawara (81')
Coverage of the Europa Conference League Playoffs clash between SK Brann and AZ Alkmaar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: AZ 1-1 Brann
Thursday, August 24 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: AZ 1-1 Brann
Thursday, August 24 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SK Brann win with a probability of 44.12%. A win for AZ Alkmaar had a probability of 32.27% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a SK Brann win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.59%) and 2-0 (6.41%). The likeliest AZ Alkmaar win was 1-2 (7.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.73%).

Result
SK BrannDrawAZ Alkmaar
44.12% (0.047999999999995 0.05) 23.61% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 32.27% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Both teams to score 61.68% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.92% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)40.08% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.55% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)62.44% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
SK Brann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.51% (0.016000000000005 0.02)18.49% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.3% (0.022999999999996 0.02)49.69% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
AZ Alkmaar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.67% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)24.32% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.29% (-0.050000000000004 -0.05)58.71% (0.052 0.05)
Score Analysis
    SK Brann 44.12%
    AZ Alkmaar 32.27%
    Draw 23.61%
SK BrannDrawAZ Alkmaar
2-1 @ 9.06% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 7.59% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.1% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.61% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.6%
4-1 @ 2.15% (0.0029999999999997 0)
4-0 @ 1.52% (0.004 0)
4-2 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.57%
Total : 44.12%
1-1 @ 10.73% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 4.5% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-3 @ 1.7% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.61%
1-2 @ 7.59% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
0-1 @ 6.36% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 4.49% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.58% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.02% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 2.12% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.26% (-0.004 -0)
2-4 @ 1.07% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 32.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: AZ 1-1 Brann
Thursday, August 24 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Brann 5-1 Aalesund
Sunday, August 20 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Brann 3-1 Arouca
Thursday, August 17 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Arouca 2-1 Brann
Thursday, August 10 at 7pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: HamKam 0-2 Brann
Sunday, August 6 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Brann 0-2 Viking FK
Sunday, July 30 at 4pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: AZ 1-1 Brann
Thursday, August 24 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: RKC Waalwijk 1-3 AZ
Sunday, August 20 at 3.45pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: AZ 2-0 Santa Coloma
Thursday, August 17 at 7.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: AZ 5-1 Go Ahead Eagles
Sunday, August 13 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Santa Coloma 0-1 AZ
Thursday, August 10 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Southampton 0-1 AZ
Saturday, July 29 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .